The Falkirk FC Thread

About time they acted. At least the temp chairman new the score and pulled the trigger. Thank f**k Thomson didn’t have to make the call because he would have bummed like f**k about it for months

Well lots of names being banded about so its all conjecture as to who and when.

Going by the Marx Brothers type farce with MC it does not fill me with confidence regarding the process for selecting the new manager.

Do they have somebody ready to appoint in the next few days ? Do they approach another clubs manager ( legally this time please ) ?

Do they advertise and spend some time to get it right ?

The Board need to make a statement on Monday what they intend to do.

15 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Well lots of names being banded about so its all conjecture as to who and when.

Going by the Marx Brothers type farce with MC it does not fill me with confidence regarding the process for selecting the new manager.

Do they have somebody ready to appoint in the next few days ? Do they approach another clubs manager ( legally this time please ) ?

Do they advertise and spend some time to get it right ?

The Board need to make a statement on Monday what they intend to do.

I think they must have someone lined up (probably Coyle) because the norm would be leaving the assistant in place to take the team until the new guy comes in. There's nobody else available to do that unless they let Totten do it?

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I think they must have someone lined up (probably Coyle) because the norm would be leaving the assistant in place to take the team until the new guy comes in. There's nobody else available to do that unless they let Totten do it?

Agreed. The fact that there is no mention of any interim management team suggests an imminent appointment. Don't think there is anyone in the backroom staff or even in the playing squad suitable to take over in the short-term. Cannot see this being a long, drawn-out process at all. It will be someone available and able to come in right away.

5 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Lex(The Cock) Miller is looking out his trainers just now