The Falkirk FC Thread

It took how many weeks for our owners to figure MC was a fantasist. It will probably take them til the summer to twig that McKinnon is a dud. LM will probably need until Halloween next year to get a bit uneasy about results under Hartley.

Just f**k off Ray. Before the Linlithgow game.

Getting beat off them in a period of change and upheaval would be infinitely more bearable than watching you stand with your hands in your pockets as they waltz past a set if players who you signed, yet are totally unable to motivate, communicate with, or otherwise form into some semblance of a football team.

You fucking c**t.

As I said, he painted himself into a corner with his grasp of the “clear the air” straw.

That nothing has changed (and McKinnon would never ever be open to considering that he is in the wrong), is in simple terms, the end of the road for him. You can’t even feel sorry for this guy. The fates haven’t conspired against him.

If anything, he has actually made the playing side worse and worse each week. This was a side we beat 6-0. He went there looking for his beloved point, knowing we needed a win, and failed again. He has to go.

Fire him, or garden leave him, but he must not be allowed back in TFS.

Don’t even know where to start.

Mutch and Gomis again this week appear to be the only two who are playing consistently. But in the case of Gomis, what’s the point in having a quality play maker when your strikers aren’t interested or looking for the ball. He has no opportunity to play that killer pass he can play.

Doyle, Dixon, Durnan. rotten, couldn’t stop a car with a red light.

Buchanan....absolute waste of space, why is he captain...he has shown zero leadership from the off. He’s a useless defender into the bargain. His specialty appears to be half arsing a header to the ground or in the air.

McMillan and McManus...never look like scoring.

Longridge, he has so much better in him. Yet he has now shown an ounce of what he is capable of.

Miller and McLean, non existent today.

Sammon...same as last week, poor first touch and the amount of wasted chances to progress is unfathomable.

Best for last...

McKinnon...is he delusional? He’s a fraud for sure. He is absolutely clueless. Zero tactical awareness, no passion in the dug out, couldn’t even look the fans on his was back in. His time is up. His office should be cleared out tonight...it won’t be.

That penalty at the end probably bought him another couple of weeks, but, the BoD watched the same game as us. We did not deserve a point. I don’t know if dumbartons second goal was off or not, but irrespective we did not deserve a point today and McKinnon did not deserve the saving grace of a point.

3 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I hope we get tanked by the Rose.  If that doesn't get rid of this clueless even-worse-than Hartley fool, nothing will.

Hartley fucked up for two months and was punted.

McKinnon has been utter horseshit for well over a year now and is still in a job.

Hartley would have this team romping the league.

I’m fairly confident about that. His unforgivable recruitment rightly cost him his job but McKinnon just can’t do the job at all.

To actually be a worse Falkirk manager than Hartley is some feat.

Took us down; not capable of bringing us back up. What’s the point in delaying any further?

That was a pretty vile atmosphere at the game today. The usual happy clappers - I heard one proudly say  "I've no missed a game for nine years", well you're a gullible twat. Didn't stop them applauding the team before and after the game - WTF? The choir at the far end chanting about the board could barely be heard up at the centre so the board would have no problem pretending they don't exist. The vast majority just sat chewin the cud and shuffling on their arses. McKinnon trooping off the pitch with an inane grin sums the c**t up - he should be raging at his team but he doesn't give a toss. 

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Just to be clear its ALL the managers fault!

Yep if we had a decent manager we would be pissing this league full of part time shit! 😁

19 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

That will be McKinnons last match in charge. The fact we were so bad after ‘clear the air talks’ leaves him with nowhere to go. I’m confident he’ll be removed before our next game. 

It wont be his last game in charge and you all know it.Yous cant afford to punt him.He will be here till January. By which time youl be playing catchup. Falkirk # Boring.Going nowhere.