The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

McKinnon needs to stop watching the man city's and Liverpool's on match of the day and bin this 433 pish for good, he's not gold enough to coach the players on how to do it properly. Stick to a simple 442 and he might get away with it. 

2 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Is he your new dad, you’re fairly plugging this one!

Well other than the usual suspects who else is there, Owen Coyle, return of Yogi, Jim McIntyre, Alan Archibald and if what’s been posted previous is true the MSG have pissed 2 of them off in the past in Yogi and McIntyre .

For all Durnan is a liability, Buchanan is just as bad. Buchanan isn’t even that dominant in the air, his distribution is honking and he falls about like Bambi on ice. Never seen a centre half throw himself on the deck as much as he does.
Yet for all durnan is shite, he’s probably firing balls forward at the instruction of that twat McKinnon.

Play him RCH than out of position. Why the goon in charge signed 3 RCH’s and no LCH is beyond disgraceful

All i hear from falkirk fans is that you should walk this league. Ever thought maybe your squad isn’t actually that good?

I for one have never been convinced of two things.

1. We would walk the league

2. The squad is that good

Pretty sure McKinnon has been waiting since 4.50pm on Saturday for the axe to fall.
Since it hasn’t, then he is probably feeling vindicated by the people that matter (Lex), and so it’s happy days, and on to Dumbarton to serve up more of the same guff that has been served up for the last couple of months.
He will continue to do exactly the same as always....set himself very low targets, and rarely (if ever) achieve them.

I know the whole governance of the club is shambolic, but I really didn’t expect them to employ a manager capable of compounding the misery, but they have done it in spectacular fashion.

I can’t even watch McKinnon’s interviews now because I know I would be watching a man faking every emotion, every concern for what is going on.