The Falkirk FC Thread

Genuinely so happy this morning to read that MC has been told to do one. Whatever your opinion on the board this guy had the potential to absolutely destroy the club and I suspect whatever put Sunderland off has been discovered again here. The man just reeked of fraud.

With regards to McKinnon I wasn't on board with the "he needs to go" sentiments, primarily because I fear some of the alternatives could be even worse, but last week's decision to substitute one of the two players who looked remotely on form is genuinely enough to have me questionning what planet he's living on. It was like watching Houston run out of ideas and then point the shotgun directly at his foot again during his latter stages as manager.

As predicted, it all ended as per Sunderland. You don’t blame me, and I won’t blame you. Just a nice parting of the ways Statement, and if you don’t call me out as the fantasist that I am, then I won’t tell stories of how vain and gullible you lot are.

This is good news, we have avoided becoming the next Bury.

Hopefully this guy now disappears into the sunset and doesn’t try to purchase another club in these isles again with his fake promises.

In terms of the board this is a shambles. The club should have done their homework before announcing this guy.

For me they have rushed in to try and keep the baying mob quiet. I am sure they knew the fans bid was the best one for the club. They rejected that because 1. They weren’t getting the big pay day. 2. Because we booed them and they wanted to punish us. 3. They knew they might have to dilute their ownership and they had no intention of going anywhere.

Now who knows the future.

The whole point of BTB is to buy your own shares and pool them collectively. It would be a democratic vote. What about that don't people like?

Will we collectively have over 51% of the vote? Times moved on so much I’ll admit I can’t recollect the fine detail of the arrangement.

If not, surely we are just investing in decisions to be made by the same incompetent fools?

Ps. I’ve already got a few shares in the club.

As predicted, it all ended as per Sunderland. You don’t blame me, and I won’t blame you. Just a nice parting of the ways Statement, and if you don’t call me out as the fantasist that I am, then I won’t tell stories of how vain and gullible you lot are.

Whatever is John Park going to do now? [emoji22]

Well, well , well ….first Sunderland and now Falkirk - why do they not want the bearded pound?

Well I think we all know.

It's been a long road and there's been a lot of shouty abuse to fans just trying to point out what a lying dodgy company closer this guy MC is.

For me today is a great day for the club, to escape the clutches of this reckless fantasist is a wonderful thing and at least we know we will still have a club in 2 years time.

Tomorrow will be different and the focus of blame should rightly be directed to the BOD for entertaining this fraud. Andy Thomson will be livid the amount of sucking up he has done for nothing.

But today let us just celebrate this charlatan has finally been told to GTF.

Watch him drop his Twitter disciples like a stone now.       

I supported BtB originally but I'm not sure I could do it again. When it was floated, the MSG were voluntarily diluting their shares and acting in the best interests of the club. Since then it's become clear the MSG aren't acting in good faith and I suspect they see BtB as just another way to milk the cash cow of the fans. Without a majority shareholding for BtB, the MSG will just smile nicely, grab the money and tell the fans to go f**k themselves - in the nicest possible way in a lovely Press Release.

I'm out.

This is a big win in my book, MC shouldn't have got through the front door and i am delighted they have finally seen the light and cut him loose.

Even thought i applaud the BOD/MSG for finally seeing what a lot of us seen in MC from day 1, the fact is they cant remain in place at the club either.

I hope now they enter into constructive dialogue with BtB or any other potential buyers and look to move on as they had agreed.

Happy to see that MC Chancer has been told where to go.

The MSG take almost 100 days to finally conclude MC is a bawbag, spend a fortune on getting us one of the worst managers Scottish football has ever seen, and not one of them seems able to do a Google search.

Hopefully this decision will warn off any other football clubs that MC tries to bullshit.

Now we will have more third rate soap opera story lines to look forward to at FFC.

Guest Ecosse83

Right now the ownership debacle needs to go on the back burner, the league is the priority now. Get rid of the chancer of a manager and go and win promotion then try again in the summer.