The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Go cap in hand to BtB, the patrons, Gowser... Anyone except these fucking wasters. Dont care what they did 20 years ago, the last 2 years are more than enough to justify their hounding. Absolutely killing this club.

Oh and now Ray McKinnon is squarely their problem, not the poundshop Kenny Rogers.

100% this. Let's go back to the fans, it's sustainable and the way forward for a club our size. Not sure I ever knew much about Gows bid to judge on that.

Took some supporters three or fours hours to work this charlatan out. Only took them 98 days. Outstanding stuff yet again from this mob. Status quo preserved, nothing to see here, just keep turning up and ponying up as we settle ourselves in for an extended stay in League One. As they always intended.

This has to be the right decision but it does not mask the truly shambolic nature of the last few months. This will take some masterstroke PR campaign to get out this unscathed.

Scunnered with the whole club at the moment. We don't look like a team interested in winning the league, the board have to be the most incompetent collection of "business minded" people I have ever seen and again we lurch from one crisis to another. 

1 minute ago, southstand_bairn said:

This has to be the right decision but it does not mask the truly shambolic nature of the last few months. This will take some masterstroke PR campaign to get out this unscathed.

Scunnered with the whole club at the moment. We don't look like a team interested in winning the league, the board have to be the most incompetent collection of "business minded" people I have ever seen and again we lurch from one crisis to another. 

Really good post. We are in this league for a few seasons.

Honestly believe we have dodged a massive bullet here... But it's time to clear out this board as it has just made a complete arse of it yet again. It is truly unbelievable that they have wasted funds on the due diligence on this complete charlatan. The clear out should start with whoever allowed the first Q&A in the stand without doing the simple checks to find the cracks that the fans found within 3 hours of MC popping up! Should that meeting have been cancelled then, the next 97 days could have been very different with this fantasy being thrown out early, and progress being made with some of the more credible bids for our club. We now require the man at the helm to look in the mirror and realise that NOBODY in the club thinks he is the correct person for the job and the only way he can salvage a crumb of self respect is to resign with immediate effect. This would allow the rest to do the same and follow him out the door as we start to rebuild this once proud football club. YOUR TIME IS UP LEX- PLEASE GO IMMEDIATELY.

16 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not sure we will.

MC saying it will be the AGM and club director told me the New Year

It would appear that the random old bloke in the pub who gave me the information about timings was correct. 

And that MC and the club director you spoke to were wrong. Neither of which should come as any surprise. 

You got it right too, incidentally. I'll elaborate on that shortly. 

This whole shambles has to be considered the biggest disgrace yet in 10+ years of major incompetence. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that this guy was a fantasist at best and a bad actor at worst. Picking this ahead of the fans' bid was done out of spite by the MSG/Board, make no mistake about it.

Nothing sums the club up more than this morning - tweeting about Westlife while The Herald break the news, then having to throw something together which crashes the website in response.

Lex and co need to hear us tomorrow.