The Falkirk FC Thread

Can't wait for the 9am statement tomorrow saying he's gone. "Falkirk FC can confirm that Ray McKinnon, and his assistant Darren Taylor, have both left the club with immediate effect after their contracts were terminated."

Maybe.

Please.

I've even written and spellchecked the start of a statement, so they don't have to! 

Edited by 18BAIRN76

On 26/10/2019 at 18:02, Reggie Perrin said:

I hope that no one still thinks that we will win the league with this imposter in charge.

Far too many points being dropped to think that is a realistic outcome.

Also the manager has a remarkable lack of tactical awareness and the leadership qualities of a lamp post.

But he is going to take you to the Premier.

Just now, Colkitto said:

Not dropped into the Falkirk thread for a while.

Has the snake been sacked yet?

How's Tidser playing?

When is the take over happening?

Thanks in advance

1. Not yet, but hopefully soon.

2. Not at all, because the fucking clown isn't playing him.

3. Due Diligence due to be completed in -2 months.

Everything's going to plan, cheers x

It's been 26 hours since full time and the club still have nothing on the website about the game.  Has everyone at the club become infected by the "can't be bothered" attitude of some of the players and management?

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake

2 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

It's been 26 hours since full time and the club still nothing on the website about the game.  Has everyone at the club become infected by the "can't be bothered" attitude of some of the players and management?

Apart from the match report which went up yesterday evening, the three interviews that were posted shortly after full-time and of course the highlights that were up bang on midnight like they are every week?

9 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Apart from the match report which went up yesterday evening, the three interviews that were posted shortly after full-time and of course the highlights that were up bang on midnight like they are every week?

oopps, my browser didn't update the site.  OK, at ease everyone.

The club need to be proactive here. Yes, I understand we are 2 points from the top of the league but we’re also 3 from 7th place. 5 wins from 11 games wouldn’t be acceptable in the Championship never mind League one. We’re only within touching distance of the top due to the standard of the league, ie we were dreadful against Peterhead and still won 4-0.

We need to get our standards back. Some fans still backing McKinnon and I just can’t understand why, on what basis is there to support it? He has a worse record than Hartley FFS. I was 50/50 on him on the summer, wasn’t bothered if he went or stayed and it seemed he built a decent team especially for this level. We drew too many games which ultimately got us relegated last season and now we’re drawing too many that will keep us down. We need to up our standards as fans (some of us).

Some fans still backing McKinnon and I just can’t understand why, on what basis is there to support it? He has a worse record that Hartley FFS.

To be fair, most of the fans who still back him reside in Methil and Kirkcaldy.

I think even the silent majority have now given up on McKinnon. He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.

None of it matters now. The MSG/BoD are now firmly tramlined onto a path of horrendous decision making. All we can do is watch and wait. We know something bad is coming our way, but we just don’t know what form it will take.
Us old guys can go on about miseries of the mid 70s, but today, right now, the club’s owners have their toes curled over the edge of a cliff that can eclipse everything that has gone before in terms of its damage to FFC. The scary bit is that I don’t think that collectively, they get it.

None of it matters now. The MSG/BoD are now firmly tramlined onto a path of horrendous decision making. All we can do is watch and wait. We know something bad is coming our way, but we just don’t know what form it will take.
Us old guys can go on about miseries of the mid 70s, but today, right now, the club’s owners have their toes curled over the edge of a cliff that can eclipse everything that has gone before in terms of its damage to FFC. The scary bit is that I don’t think that collectively, they get it.
There is a bad energy surrounding the club just now! It eminates from the board who have lost interest to the management who are indifferent and down to the players who don't seem to care.Watching tidser laugh and joke at half time on the pitch it was obvious he doesn't care if he plays or not .With 4000 customers bored and annoyed by the performance of our team I am really surprised there has been little protest about the position we find ourselves in .

4 minutes ago, Stainrod said:
16 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

There is a bad energy surrounding the club just now! It eminates from the board who have lost interest to the management who are indifferent and down to the players who don't seem to care.Watching tidser laugh and joke at half time on the pitch it was obvious he doesn't care if he plays or not .With 4000 customers bored and annoyed by the performance of our team I am really surprised there has been little protest about the position we find ourselves in .

One of  the most serious issues at the moment is the apathy which has smothered the support (me included).

Under this regime and team management we are enduring death by a thousand snores with only the potential sale to a snake oil salesman as a diversion from the monotonous failure of the club on and off the pitch.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

To be fair, most of the fans who still back him reside in Methil and Kirkcaldy.

I think even the silent majority have now given up on McKinnon. He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.

If your car parks are maintained like ours, that’s up to several feet deep...better to use something assuredly shallow, like Trump or Johnson’s integrity.

4 hours ago, Stainrod said:
4 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Just teasing. 🙂

heavy.jpg