The Falkirk FC Thread

17 hours ago, TxRover said:

Actually, McGlynnosaurous is proving to be a pretty adept manager, given our injury woes. Not that dissatisfied with him, unlike you lot with Ray. Come on...you’re not happy with “not losing” and with “competing with tough clubs”?

I'm not happy with Ray no the fact we have only lost one game is down to how dreadful the standard is and not how brilliant we are., but then how can you be happy with a manager that lost out on a league win to part time Arbroath by what 7 pts. Surely should have been booted right there and  then surely.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Just now, HopeStreetWalker said:

Many a good blood and snotters Linlithgow v Boness game I have watched over the years. 

That is going to be the big fear for this one.  Heavy pitch, Linlithgow team well up for it against our 11 that shit the bed every time someone puts up half a fight. I certainly wouldnt be overly confident .

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'll be nightshift and normally would be over the moon at getting a game on BBC Scotland I could watch at work.

But on this occassion id happily miss it for the potential away day scenes for you lads emoji7.png

Surely you’ll be putting in a cheeky nights annual leave for this one if it’s on the Friday !!

12 hours ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

Good to see the seats have returned to the north stand. Someone said they couldn’t get the blue seats again seems that wasn’t true. Hope they got rid of the bird mess at the same time?

We should have bought the seats out of WHL.

That was a beautiful shade of blue and gave us thousands spare

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

That is going to be the big fear for this one.  Heavy pitch, Linlithgow team well up for it against our 11 that shit the bed every time someone puts up half a fight. I certainly wouldnt be overly confident .

Super Ray about to complete his cup embarrassment hat-trick. Connahs Quay, Stenny and Lithgae.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm not happy with Ray no the fact we have only lost one game is down to how dreadful the standard is and not how brilliant we are., but then how can you be happy with a manager that lost out on a league win to part time Arbroath by what 7 pts. Surely should have been booted right there and  then surely.

Last year was running with Barry Smith’s team, financial constraints on changes and a truly foul goalie situation. The BoD elected, and most fans agreed, that the best interest was retaining JMcG. It provides instructive guidance to Falkirk’s BoD, in that it might be ineffective to change horses unless the budget to renovate the team is available to Ray’s replacement.