The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Still had a much larger budget than everyone else in that league. Don't get me wrong, I'd have Jack ross over mckinnon every day of the week. However are we really trying to say Ross has had a successful time at Sunderland? His stock has definitely dropped, unfortunately not to our level though.

Obviously not successful as he's had the sack. However, he's now just the latest in a long line of Sunderland managers that have failed to turn the club around.  At some stage you have to start wondering if its the managers that are the issue.  He has had huge problems to deal with budget wise.

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2018/3/28/17171084/league-one-finances-concerning-for-sunderland-rodwell-earns-more-than-some-full-squads-do

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/420723/sunderland-player-wages-lee-cattermole/

33 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Who gives a f**k about Jack Fucking Ross ?

He's far more likely to want to manage Camelon than he is Falkirk anyway.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Obviously not successful as he's had the sack. However, he's now just the latest in a long line of Sunderland managers that have failed to turn the club around.  At some stage you have to start wondering if its the managers that are the issue.  He has had huge problems to deal with budget wise.

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2018/3/28/17171084/league-one-finances-concerning-for-sunderland-rodwell-earns-more-than-some-full-squads-do

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/420723/sunderland-player-wages-lee-cattermole/

Same could be said about us tbh

Edited by Senor Bairn

Before you lads even kicked a football you were all buzzing in respect of all the signings made... Tidser...samon to name a couple. Granted the manager has to set the team up, but they are the ones on the pitch. The blame does not lie solely at Mckinnons feet. Many many nasty fans on here considering your a few points off top. Delusional if you ask me

Before you lads even kicked a football you were all buzzing in respect of all the signings made... Tidser...samon to name a couple. Granted the manager has to set the team up, but they are the ones on the pitch. The blame does not lie solely at Mckinnons feet. Many many nasty fans on here considering your a few points off top. Delusional if you ask me
Luckily no one asked you [emoji23][emoji23]
The players do take some of the blame but the manager takes it majority of it for me, wouldn't mind being 3 points of the top if we were playing attacking football and losing 5-4 but dull negative football resulting in 0-0 games isn't acceptable and not scoring in 4 games is awful without even considering our budget compared to the rest.

Just as well that we weren’t asking you then.

Official site match report. “Falkirk started the team the better game”. Christ, I don’t expect FFC to employ a proof reader, but surely whoever writes guff like that should at least have the pride to read it back to themselves before posting it.

13 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Official site match report. “Falkirk started the team the better game”. Christ, I don’t expect FFC to employ a proof reader, but surely whoever writes guff like that should at least have the pride to read it back to themselves before posting it.

This too, "into the onrushing keepers (sic) arms".

The general quality of written English nowadays is f*king deplorable!

As for today's journalists... 

Edited by BairnBrainBrian
added another example

2 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

With all due respect mate...what the f**k would you know about it?

McKinnon has been out coached at Peterhead, Airdrie, Clyde and Raith. 

He is negative, tactically rotten and has no ability to change a game. The blame absolutely lies at his feet. 

Thanks for caring tho 👍🏻

5 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

Another Rovers Looky Loo. F*cking Weirdos.

Looky Loo.jpg

NFR but this made me laugh.

A 6 grand a head luxury cruise liner trying to dock in Greenock !!!

Rather than protest these passengers should be thanking their lucky stars they were eventually spared the sheer horror of Greenock, the natives would probably have ate them.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/raging-passengers-board-protest-5300-20542963

With all due respect mate...what the f**k would you know about it?
McKinnon has been out coached at Peterhead, Airdrie, Clyde and Raith. 
He is negative, tactically rotten and has no ability to change a game. The blame absolutely lies at his feet. 
Thanks for caring tho [emoji1303]

Sorry for causing such a stir in the Falkirk camp.

Hope you are all OK... mind the gap

5 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

NFR but this made me laugh.

A 6 grand a head luxury cruise liner trying to dock in Greenock !!!

Rather than protest these passengers should be thanking their lucky stars they were eventually spared the sheer horror of Greenock, the natives would probably have ate them.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/raging-passengers-board-protest-5300-20542963

Can just see it now.

sharon-stone-richard-chamberlain-king-solomons-mines-1985-BPCME1.jpg