The Falkirk FC Thread

Aye ok pal because it's all just a wind up and none of you are actually sitting there all excited at the prospect of Jack Ross being the next Falkirk manager. [emoji1787] Crackpots 
Another one messing his pants at theoretical discussion on an internet discussion board [emoji849]

43 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Jose mourinho been out the game for a while. Maybe you's can give him a gig as Jack Ross's assistant? 

Jose is a like for like swap with Ray, far too defensive and it wouldnt wash with the BOB (never used that term afore but seeing as it's you)

I'd be at the bookies if we got JR in tho tbh I'd be at the bookies if we got a real football manager in

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think (and again this purely own opinion) MC is a chancer.

Lets say he isn't though.... What better statement of intent when coming in than lining up a bit of a coup for the managers position.

Its no more pie in the sky than any of the other shit he has spouted that he wants to do.

You right ! the sooner this ownership one way or the other is sorted out one way or the other the better.

Have supported Falkirk since the 60's and have experienced some shambolic stewardship but what is going on at present tops the lot of them.

55 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:
1 hour ago, RR #1 said:
Aye ok pal because it's all just a wind up and none of you are actually sitting there all excited at the prospect of Jack Ross being the next Falkirk manager. emoji1787.png Crackpots 

Any manager that doesn't look like he hangs around school playgrounds will do me

Oooft still taking Saturday 's capitulation well i see. 

Nice username too, very apt

Oooft still taking Saturday 's capitulation well i see. 
Nice username too, very apt

You do understand that it’s you who is drawn to the Falkirk flame don’t you? It’s you on the Falkirk thread....not even the match thread....just the Falkirk thread.

53 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

You right ! the sooner this ownership one way or the other is sorted out one way or the other the better.

Have supported Falkirk since the 60's and have experienced some shambolic stewardship but what is going on at present tops the lot of them.

On reflection there was one set of directors that were more inept. The ones that sacked Willie Cunningham and just to cement their ineptitude not give Alex Ferguson the job when he applied for it. One of the great what if's !

Jack Ross, aye ok. League one team now ladies. On the plus side, now that the first quarter is done and dusted I reckon Falkirk should have enough about them to claim a promotion play off place, not too shabby for a mediocre league full o shit teams [emoji1787]

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

Aye ok pal because it's all just a wind up and none of you are actually sitting there all excited at the prospect of Jack Ross being the next Falkirk manager. 🤣 Crackpots 

I'll say this in big to help you understand. NO FALKIRK FANS THINK THAT JACK ROSS IS GOING TO REPLACE McKINNON. IT'S BANTER FFS!! And, FWIW, I made no mention of JR before the Jose comment either.

Can't quite see it with Ross, but at the same time, I don't see it as that outlandish a suggestion 

If Falkirk had a settled boardroom and were somewhere in the middle of the Championship, it would probably look like pretty much the right fit.  

As is though, he's probably wanting to come back in higher up.  That's maybe offset though by the fact that only an absolute clown (a bit like the one you've got perhaps) would fail to stroll League 1 with Falkirk's squad.

It would certainly be a way for this coffee shyster to win folk over, but I still can't see it.  Not utterly impossible though.

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

Sounds like the perfect replacement for Ray. But, seriously, would any manager want to come into Falkirk under the current conditions. 

If Hearts under Romanov where the shelf life for a manager was less than 1 year can get manager after manager I'm pretty confident we will be ok

34 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Can't quite see it with Ross, but at the same time, I don't see it as that outlandish a suggestion 

If Falkirk had a settled boardroom and were somewhere in the middle of the Championship, it would probably look like pretty much the right fit.  

As is though, he's probably wanting to come back in higher up.  That's maybe offset though by the fact that only an absolute clown (a bit like the one you've got perhaps) would fail to stroll League 1 with Falkirk's squad.

It would certainly be a way for this coffee shyster to win folk over, but I still can't see it.  Not utterly impossible though.

He's a media darling who speaks well and looks the part. Social media and chumps like Tam McManus are already spinning it as a "basket case" club. He'll walk into a Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen level club. 

Edited by Marshmallo