The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Proper little bitch fest this is turning out to be ... emoji23.png

^^^Edi

He's consistent i will give him that thing is he is always found out in less than 24hrs

Keithgy will be along soon to empty this one too. Surely the MSG have someone a bit sharper they can deploy on here as their patsy? Its getting silly now.

He's consistent i will give him that thing is he is always found out in less than 24hrs

Again I’ve only asked a question.

Are you only allowed to comment on here if you agree with certain posts?

Increasingly seems this way.

Wee tip for you, you can say what you like about MC but don’t dare question BPM and his band of brothers. He only has the best interests of the club at heart don’t you know? Only a matter of time before they build a statue to our watchful protector. God bless him.

Also don’t dare have the cheek to join the thread and be a new person because every single new person has an agenda and not a single one of the old guard do!

Increasingly seems this way.

Wee tip for you, you can say what you like about MC but don’t dare question BPM and his band of brothers. He only has the best interests of the club at heart don’t you know? Only a matter of time before they build a statue to our watchful protector. God bless him.

Also don’t dare have the cheek to join the thread and be a new person because every single new person has an agenda and not a single one of the old guard do!
You dont see anything odd about this posters style?

What would it take for MC to prove that he is the real deal?
Before anyone jumps down my throat I'm not defending him.

MC is not the real deal! It’s beyond ridiculous that you suggest he may be . Piss off back to being a Fannie like the rest of your committee members

100% Certain agent McBride and Hanagan Hotels owner met with the MSG a number of months ago at the same time. Mr Hanagan is based in America. Could it be possible that MC is a front for him and the MSG are aware of this, and this is the reason they are going along with this??

1 minute ago, Broken Bairn said:

100% Certain agent McBride and Hanagan Hotels owner met with the MSG a number of months ago at the same time. Mr Hanagan is based in America. Could it be possible that MC is a front for him and the MSG are aware of this, and this is the reason they are going along with this??

America is a small place so this sounds entirely feasible Lex.

18 minutes ago, Broken Bairn said:

Maybe I’m missing something obvious, but why would Campbell need to be a front for Hanagan? Why wouldn’t Hanagan be at the forefront of any bid without the need for Campbell? Genuine question btw.

7 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Maybe I’m missing something obvious, but why would Campbell need to be a front for Hanagan? Why wouldn’t Hanagan be at the forefront of any bid without the need for Campbell? Genuine question btw.

It's an attempt to deliberately muddy the waters by a board member or a patsy for a board member. Just a lot of absolute shite.

48 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

MC is not the real deal! It’s beyond ridiculous that you suggest he may be . Piss off back to being a Fannie like the rest of your committee members

Go f**k yourself you sad little p***k

I've clearly stated earlier in the thread that I wouldn't sell to MC.  There's some amount of morons in our support and you're right up there.

You dont see anything odd about this posters style?

Style? Not really. Think they got off to a bad start and could have helped themselves with more transparency regarding their motivation for sudden desire to join in. Don’t think the penmanship reeks of the idiot that often frequents the thread but may be wrong. However the double standards from some is bonkers. Acting if they don’t have just as much of an agenda/axe to grind as anyone that’s been here for a while and to be clear, that’s what in my opinion been a major flaw in your recent posts, not that you’ll agree or care.

Not saying there is anything wrong with axe grinding but this holier than thou act from some is pretty galling.

7 hours ago, AGPar said:

Are you for real? How else do people generally acquire cash and wealth if not through business and employment? Or has he won the lottery? Got lucky with a couple of Nigerian Prince emails? And if a few failed businesses are par for the course for this "serial entrepreneur" let's hear some of his success stories. I'll settle for one. Of course, there aren't any.

There's the on-line coffee business , that opens soon (a few weeks away) - that will be massively successful.

Magic beans anyone? 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

That reminds me, in all this furore, his LondonBairn account was active again yesterday. I got a notification saying he had reacted to a post emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Edi..... Come put come out wherever you are....

You sad little drip!

Is that you regurgitating urine again or just slavering pish

If DD has been passed then he will have had to have shown his finances and available cash for the purchase.
Does he need to have a successful business to have the cash?

If I won euro millions on Friday would you turn me away? I’ve never run a business in my life!

Let me fix that typo for you Mark.

“I’ve never ran a business in my life, at least not for very long and only until it’s either been liquidated or wound up”

11 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Looks like another meet the owner on the agenda:

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/time-for-another-fans-meeting-within-falkirk-takeover-talks-1-5016349

“There’s been a number of issues sent to the club – some are warranted, others are not.

“I’ve been open with the board. They’re not seeing anything as a surprise. I’ve had a full disclosure. The club has done a lot of due diligence and we’ve had to provide a lot of stuff – they have our proof of funding, we have the money.

“It’s a big decision for them, some have been there 25 years. They have got to get it right and to the right person. We’ve been in constant dialogue with them.

“I’m not saying the [Gazette notice] information is wrong. But it’s not down to the fans whether the major shareholders sell up. The MSG has been fed a lot of stuff – some is not true, some has been validated.

Who is "we"? He said it was all his own money.