The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I am beginning to wonder if some of the current MSG namely SA want to stay in some capacity with some of their shares, MC is on record of saying it's a clean sweep.

There is obviously something slowing down the deal

I did give you my figure, 100% of the season ticket renewals I knew of wanted the MSG to GTF, yet you suggested you spoke to a circle of folk who were in both camps and cant give even a rough figure.

Why remove this ? Your previous quote if you aren't blaming anyone ?

"Not sure you can square that sentiment with over 2000 st renewals"

I would have thought SA would want to get out the way asap and simply get back to supporting the club on a Saturday. I can't see why any of them would want to keep their involvement considering the amount of grief they have been given quite rightly over the past few seasons . I would be relieved to get out.

I did give you my figure, 100% of the season ticket renewals I knew of wanted the MSG to GTF, yet you suggested you spoke to a circle of folk who were in both camps and cant give even a rough figure.
Why remove this ? Your previous quote if you aren't blaming anyone ?
"Not sure you can square that sentiment with over 2000 st renewals"

100% of who I spoke to [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] yet you want me to be giving you % of the fanbase?? Away tae f**k.

Because I’ve asked awkward questions?

New on here is fact, but not new to club or those surrounding it!

You haven’t asked any awkward questions, you have just came on with an initially hidden agenda and look a bit foolish for doing so in my opinion.

It kind of just reflects of what I feel the whole charade around the club is.

I don’t want MC near my club, for the simple reason I do not trust his track record, the way he’s conducting himself or having one single majority owner.

I also didn’t really have a preference of who won the bid because I don’t know what their bid involved, I just wanted a clear out of the well publicised in-house fighting that wasn’t helping our club.

So what’s the rest of your motive for joining then?

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

100% of who I spoke to emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png yet you want me to be giving you % of the fanbase?? Away tae f**k.

More aggression from the man who doesn't go to away games.  Keyboard warrior who spouts rubbish behind his monitor as his dole money comes flying in on Mondays.  Such a poor excuse who lives for likes on P&B.  Pathetic

27 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

No to both questions.

I'm not advocating for him; I simply answered the query as to what he would have to do to prove himself.

Fair enough.

But you (wrongly) answered it as if he already had total control, and none of us sensible 1% want that.   

6 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

More aggression from the man who doesn't go to away games.  Keyboard warrior who spouts rubbish behind his monitor as his dole money comes flying in on Mondays.  Such a poor excuse who lives for likes on P&B.  Pathetic

This is wonderful stuff from a genuine roaster. 

Serious question.

What was the reason Sunderland kicked out Mark Campbell?

Not the MC version that they all got on really well, Stewart Donald is a great guy, they were terrific, I got them Keane tickets , but it wasn't to be. 

No the real reason.

I recall I read Stewart Donald saying MC did not have the cash to run Sunderland. 

2 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Serious question.

What was the reason Sunderland kicked out Mark Campbell?

Not the MC version that they all got on really well, Stewart Donald is a great guy, they were terrific, I got them Keane tickets , but it wasn't to be. 

No the real reason.

I recall I read Stewart Donald saying MC did not have the cash to run Sunderland. 

It was something along the lines that he didn't have any more cash compared to the status quo,  and they wanted someone with serious money to take the club forward.

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Back to sitting the fence again

That seems to be your go to, once you have got through missing the point completely and the various other tangents you like to go off on. Anyway, my question was directed at BPM. You havent addressed or even understood it , so maybe best just leave it there. You dont seem to be grasping anything I am saying to you. 

You also dont seem to understand what sitting on the fence means, and not for the first time either. 

Is it not true then that its BtB and namely you and KJ who are allegedly doing all the shit stirring? I only ask because every accusation as far as MC goes seems to trace back to you both. I say that as a neutral in this because I backed the current board to continue. 

Take your “How to Operate Covertly” manual back to whoever sold it to you, and ask for your money back. Christ, the innocent newbie persona didn’t hold up for long.

You haven’t asked any awkward questions, you have just came on with an initially hidden agenda and look a bit foolish for doing so in my opinion.

It kind of just reflects of what I feel the whole charade around the club is.

I don’t want MC near my club, for the simple reason I do not trust his track record, the way he’s conducting himself or having one single majority owner.

I also didn’t really have a preference of who won the bid because I don’t know what their bid involved, I just wanted a clear out of the well publicised in-house fighting that wasn’t helping our club.

So what’s the rest of your motive for joining then?

Ok so let’s look at this

MC gets preferred bidder status at the expense of BtB

The club arrange a meet the fans, most happy except for a few with a vested interest

DD commences

Suddenly a series of stories are leaked to the press with prominent supporters of BtB doing everything they can to discredit MC

All the while MC passes all DD checks both legal
And financial

But still the stories which all seem to be
historic still continue to be promoted from within certain circles

If the guy is a serial entrepreneur then he will have failures that’s kind of how it works

MC deserved a fair chance to prove his worth either way and from what I see he hasn’t been given that chance

what if he does have this money, what if he has every ability to deliver the things he’s promised? Fans have demanded change at the club for years and when they finally get a chance a few decide because they’ve spat the dummy to do everything they can to make sure it’s stopped. Could the club be about to walk away from potentially the best thing that could have happened in our modern era?

Fair?

If you think it’s all coming from one board member why don’t you name them?

Give it a rest. We might not know who you are, but most have twigged why you are here, so please, just jog along.

16 minutes ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Ok so let’s look at this

MC gets preferred bidder status at the expense of BtB

The club arrange a meet the fans, most happy except for a few with a vested interest

DD commences

Suddenly a series of stories are leaked to the press with prominent supporters of BtB doing everything they can to discredit MC

All the while MC passes all DD checks both legal
And financial

But still the stories which all seem to be
historic still continue to be promoted from within certain circles

If the guy is a serial entrepreneur then he will have failures that’s kind of how it works

MC deserved a fair chance to prove his worth either way and from what I see he hasn’t been given that chance

what if he does have this money, what if he has every ability to deliver the things he’s promised? Fans have demanded change at the club for years and when they finally get a chance a few decide because they’ve spat the dummy to do everything they can to make sure it’s stopped. Could the club be about to walk away from potentially the best thing that could have happened in our modern era?

Fair?

This is an absolute fucking minter. Go and f**k off will you. 

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

That seems to be your go to, once you have got through missing the point completely and the various other tangents you like to go off on. Anyway, my question was directed at BPM. You havent addressed or even understood it , so maybe best just leave it there. You dont seem to be grasping anything I am saying to you. 

You also dont seem to understand what sitting on the fence means, and not for the first time either. 

Na, I said back to sitting on the fence, the last reply was very much back on the fence, cmon deleting your own quotes cause it didn't suit your points made

I'm grateful I know no one who backs the current MSG, but I'll donate if they have charities sponsoring them....surely will have

I don’t have any agenda, but its time some truths were told.

Since MC was announced as preferred bidder, we as fans have been drip fed story after story, nearly all of which can be traced back to BtB one way or another.

So let’s talk agendas...

Well how about we start with yours. “Nearly all of which can be traced back to BtB”. Christ, from innocent newbie, you have now become a forensic scientist.

Don’t you get it? You rumbled yourself several posts ago. Your position is non recoverable. You are here to try to divide opinion by working on the “no smoke without fire” principle.

Time to run back to whoever is loading the bullets for you and ask for a new strategy.

Set aside your forensics that have allowed you to trace nearly everything back to BtB. Tell us about the stuff your investigations failed to tie back to BtB. That would be interesting.