The Falkirk FC Thread

See instead of posting the "im a newbie" lies before getting straight down to business, why dont you tell us what your agenda is/who you are? Dont ask BPM for honesty when even your presence here is built on dishonesty

Again I’ve only asked a question.

Are you only allowed to comment on here if you agree with certain posts?

Never asked you to agrew with anything. Just pointing out that you very clearly have an agenda that doesnt square with your "im a newbie lol" patter.

Again I’ve only asked a question.

Are you only allowed to comment on here if you agree with certain posts?

Never asked you to agrew with anything. Just pointing out that you very clearly have an agenda that doesnt square with your "im a newbie lol" patter.

I don’t have any agenda, but its time some truths were told.

Since MC was announced as preferred bidder, we as fans have been drip fed story after story, nearly all of which can be traced back to BtB one way or another.

So let’s talk agendas...

4 minutes ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

Since MC was announced as preferred bidder, we as fans have been drip fed story after story, nearly all of which can be traced back to BtB one way or another.

So let’s talk agendas...

Give me examples of informationnthat firstly, you can trace back to BtB and secondly, you believe shouldnt be in the public domain for us as fans

We all should want what is best for the club.

I have absolutely no issue with someone coming into our club, plough in cash to get us moving again provided their track record is solid, their motives don’t leave the club vulnerable and there is openness and honesty.

I see none of that with this bid.

What would it take for MC to prove that he is the real deal?
Before anyone jumps down my throat I'm not defending him.

Sorry but he could not convince me now.

Lies, poor track record kill it

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not 100% but it certainly is an indicative number. Whether or not they wanted them to stay is irrelevant. They certainly didnt want them to go enough to make them sit and do nothing for a few weeks rather than act to renew. 

What percent then ?

Its been posted on here numerous times that the MSG are split some want to stay some want to sell i can imagine the two that are working for "FREE" are the two that dont want to go, along with superfan SA the rest prob want to cut and run and gain as much cash as they can from it.

32 minutes ago, champions said:

What would it take for MC to prove that he is the real deal?

Time.

Time in which he delivers his "something for everyone promises" like buying the main stand from the council, restarting the academy, building a fourth stand and improving what we see at 1500 on a Saturday.

Time in which we see him putting in to the club rather than taking out.

Little things such as openness and honesty will help too. As will appointing board members whose background and integrity can't be questioned.

If he does that he'll be accepted.

UNTIL he does that there will always be doubts.  

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, MrDust said:
What percent then ?

Well obviously I cant say. But then obviously its totally irrelevant

No because you have zero facts that the renewals didn't give a fuk about wanting the MSG gone.

Have you actually spoke to or know someone who wanted the MSG to stay ?

6 minutes ago, MrDust said:

No because you have zero facts that the renewals didn't give a fuk about wanting the MSG gone.

Have you actually spoke to or know someone who wanted the MSG to stay ?

I have spoken to numerous people who are blissfully unaware of it all. And there are evidently many whose disdain for them didnt extend even as far as waiting out past the early bird discount. Thats really not up for debate.

27 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Its been posted on here numerous times that the MSG are split some want to stay some want to sell i can imagine the two that are working for "FREE" are the two that dont want to go, along with superfan SA the rest prob want to cut and run and gain as much cash as they can from it.

My understanding is that the majority of the MSG are very wealthy men and that the money they'll get for their shares will be loose change to them.

I also understand there is one exception who's only in it for what he can get out of it, but that he's very much in the minority. 

Edited by Bainsfordbairn

12 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

The sooner something happens and we get a proper structure back at the club the better.  With Lex in charge I dread to think how things like player registrations etc are being managed at the moment.  

1 hour ago, Fourthstand1876 said:

So let’s talk agendas...

This is pretty much worthy of a ban imo. Guy with a CLEAR agenda, possibly a boardroom member or friend/family comes on here, pretends to be a neutral average fan, and lies about what has come out about MC, claiming it was the fans group who created ALL stories about MC even though they were in public domain. Genuinely abhorrent, we should be jumping down this guy’s throat 

This is pretty much worthy of a ban imo. Guy with a CLEAR agenda, possibly a boardroom member or friend/family comes on here, pretends to be a neutral average fan, and lies about what has come out about MC, claiming it was the fans group who created ALL stories about MC even though they were in public domain. Genuinely abhorrent, we should be jumping down this guy’s throat 

Because I’ve asked awkward questions?

New on here is fact, but not new to club or those surrounding it!