The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

All physcial cash intensive businesses with the exception of the real estate?

The coffee business was allegedly going to be up and running this month.

Is that the same as they hoped the takeover would be done by the end of the transfer window .

I'm beginning to think they dont want to sell up and they are hoping we get as bored of this and have us leave things as they are and it will all blow over.

Is that the same as they hoped the takeover would be done by the end of the transfer window .

I'm beginning to think they dont want to sell up

Remember what SA said.....”he wasn’t going anywhere”.

27 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

If that's true then it might explain why he's ready to leave his US business empire ,that he's built in under 3 years, behind.

I hope the coffee van was leased 

Cant put him up in court overt the sexual harassment either if he isnt in country to attend

14 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Are you John park in disguise . Your continued suggestions that MC ain’t really that bad a chap is continuous and frankly pathetic . It now transpires he can add former bankrupt to his business credentials . Gees a break the man is a total fanny

It was genuine questions which I was hoping to get more info on.  There was no suggestion of anything either way, perhaps you're the fanny??

1. I've seen the letter, theres no evidence to back it up, even the address is wrong on it.

2. How do we know the taxi business was dodgy?

3. What was the issue with the hairdressers?

The bankruptcy notice is a whole new level though. Sure we dont know the back story behind it but it does prove that he has had major issues in the past and will hopefully convince the MSG not to sell.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Remember what SA said.....”he wasn’t going anywhere”.

Yeah he was never going to stop supporting the club.  He said he would still be at games whether he was a major shareholder or not.  He didn't say he was going nowhere as a majority shareholder.

The whole premise of SA labelling the SS as the fans stand would be eliminated if he sells to MC. If MC buys the club without SS he’s a bigger fool that the MSG for selling to him. 

My source says the deal is dead. Tbh given all that’s came out, im happy with that. MSG to get back to the table with BtB for dilution of their shares and new governance structure. 

53 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

The whole premise of SA labelling the SS as the fans stand would be eliminated if he sells to MC. If MC buys the club without SS he’s a bigger fool that the MSG for selling to him. 

My source says the deal is dead. Tbh given all that’s came out, im happy with that. MSG to get back to the table with BtB for dilution of their shares and new governance structure. 

If the deal is dead why on earth are the bod still speaking to him and why is he still attending matches. Its bad enough having to watch that shit because you support them.

Edited by Shodwall cat

If the deal is dead why on earth are the bod still speaking to him and why is he still attending matches. Its bad enough having to watch that shit because you support them.
They may have only recently found out about the bankruptcy, which would make a mockery of the clubs DD thats it taken this long.

Just now, Hank von Hell said:

Apparently MC is now claiming he made his fortune in Australia.

No-one here has heard of him.....oh wait Choice IT of course.

ChoiceITLimitedInformation[7176].pdf 169.47 kB · 0 downloads

When I said no-one had heard of him , of course the liquidator has.

ChoiceITLimitedLiquidation[7175].pdf

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Wouldn't shock me if the MSG have done this so they can pull out of the deal and act like our saviours. It also wouldn't shock me if they made such an arse of doing it that MC sued the club

It took supporters about 3 hours from their announcement of Campbell as preferred bidder for supporters to begin to uncover some serious doubts about his credentials and motivations. They could announce that the takeover is off is in five minutes time and that has still taken them, what, nine and a half weeks ? Some saviours. This farce is final confirmation, not that any were needed, that there is no depth to the incompetence of the current mob. Anyone who fetes them as saviours and is grateful that they are sticking around needs their head examined. Club needed gutted from the top down in the summer and it still does. They are beyond parody now.

2 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:
2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

They may have only recently found out about the bankruptcy, which would make a mockery of the clubs DD thats it taken this long.

Due diligence isnt fit for purpose as far as I am concerned, the German and France ruling of not one person can own more than 49% of a club is a little more safe guarding than due diligence will ever be within the current climate

7 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:
7 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I doubt a bankruptcy from nearly ten year ago would put a kybosh on the deal to be honest. 

I doubt a bankruptcy from nearly ten year ago would put a kybosh on the deal to be honest. 

Agree with this.
However it doesn’t change the fact that we should be seriously concerned re his past record.
A lot of talk and on here that the deal is dead but pretty sure that the last board statement hinted that DD was done and we were now at the T&C stage.
I’m still really alarmed that this is going to happen....

Agree with this.
However it doesn’t change the fact that we should be seriously concerned re his past record.
A lot of talk and on here that the deal is dead but pretty sure that the last board statement hinted that DD was done and we were now at the T&C stage.
I’m still really alarmed that this is going to happen....

Unfortunately all this mess is not a good omen for this season - I’m on the fence re rays managerial abilities but it can’t be easy going to work when all this shit is going on .