The Falkirk FC Thread

He’s now the club captain at Crawley who are in early promotion contention.
Makes you wonder about the quality in that division compared to the Scottish Championship....
I've not seen the lower leagues in England so cant make judgement.
But if Dallison is a regular with Crawley, which it looks like he is... then the standard must be well below the league we are in at the moment.
Dallison would struggle in this league also.

Crawley is just up the road from Brighton where Dallison came through the ranks. I’m willing to put his bad form at Falkirk down to homesickness, especially considering that the early part of his spell here featured a manager who by all accounts was borderline emotionally abusive to the younger players

Crawley is just up the road from Brighton where Dallison came through the ranks. I’m willing to put his bad form at Falkirk down to homesickness, especially considering that the early part of his spell here featured a manager who by all accounts was borderline emotionally abusive to the younger players

Nah don’t think you can blame home sickness for Dallisons compete inability to judge a high ball or mark a player. He was just unbelievably awful. He made Scott Harrison look alright. Which is staggering considering Harrison was fucking shite and the slowest moving being in the world.

5 hours ago, Donathan said:

There must be some reason as I refuse to believe that League Two in England is a lower standard than the Scottish Championship.

Remember that Welsh pub team beat us...…...and Kilmarnock!!  

3 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

There must be some reason as I refuse to believe that League Two in England is a lower standard than the Scottish Championship.

Remember that Welsh pub team beat us...…...and Kilmarnock!!  

Aye but that welsh pub team booted us up and down the park it was hardly skillful play that beat us and the actions of their asst Manager  cant mind the player he pushed at the end of the game 

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

The latest twitter fluffing. Jesus Christ emoji85.png

Brutal stuff. Though I see he's still saying a few weeks away. He said he wanted it done by August, and we're now talking mid October at the earliest. Reeks.

Guess NHS is letting the head cases loose again...this nutter needs checked back in.

Not really. He chucks a bit of bait on the end of a hook, lobs it into the P&B pond, and waits for bites.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
46 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Brutal stuff. Though I see he's still saying a few weeks away. He said he wanted it done by August, and we're now talking mid October at the earliest. Reeks.

Where should I look?

These tweets with replies, folk telling him to get us to the Champions league final as it's at Wembley in 2023. Among the fluffing he says a few weeks away yet for the takeover.

https://twitter.com/markcampbellok/with_replies

These tweets with replies, folk telling him to get us to the Champions league final as it's at Wembley in 2023. Among the fluffing he says a few weeks away yet for the takeover.

https://twitter.com/markcampbellok/with_replies

Heres what I dont get.... You can argue that some of us are being a bit negative about MC probably. However, even if he IS exactly what he says he is and for the first time in the history of business hasn't talked himself up a bit, why would people be queuing up to lick his boots?

I cant imagine talking in such a sycophantic way supposing Man Citys sheikhs came in and made a cast iron guarantee that they would invest 500m in the first team. Mental stuff.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Heres what I dont get.... You can argue that some of us are being a bit negative about MC probably. However, even if he IS exactly what he says he is and for the first time in the history of business hasn't talked himself up a bit, why would people be queuing up to lick his boots?

I cant imagine talking in such a sycophantic way supposing Man Citys sheikhs came in and made a cast iron guarantee that they would invest 500m in the first team. Mental stuff.

They want to be "friends" with a "millionaire" I guess. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I wonder if people aren't just desperate for an end to the malaise that the clubs been in the past few years. Seeing MC as some knight in shining armour. It'll be interesting to see how much he'll engage with the fans once the going gets tough though.

The takeover seems perpetually 2 weeks away, I wonder what's taking so long.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Rugster said:
They want to be "friends" with a "millionaire" I guess. 

Tremendous scenes when his twitter goes private

In before the lock though. If you follow someone, even if they make it private you're still in. Only new followers wouldn't see. Of course, he may go on a mass blocking spree which would result in the aforementioned scenes.