The Falkirk FC Thread

A couple of weeks ago I called rather forcibly for a change of manager because of the unacceptably negative tactics he was continuing to use.
Yesterday was a refreshing change though it cannot be over emphasised how poor Stranraer were.
We had players revelling in the freedom to attack with Connolly perpetual motion on the right flank and Longridge running riot on the left. The fact that Gomis and Telfer both scored great goals tells you all you need to know about their performances. At the back we were never really troubled and though I won’t pretend to be Buchanan’s greatest fan the big man is captain material and the local man in the team. We have enough firepower up front to get the goals if they get the service and Sammon yet again yesterday showed great ability with the ball at his feet, we must end the hoofball up to him and play into his feet. He will score and create goals.
We have plenty options to come into the team with Tidser and McShane both class acts if used properly.
The next two fixtures will show just where we are at and whether the Manager has the bollocks to go for the throat of the stronger teams rather than his dreadful safety first default setting.
No excuses go for the wins!

7 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:
5 hours ago, champions said:
Never had a beard when he played for us, looks completely different.

Surely this was just a massive whoosh. Surely.

Back in the day, I'd agree with you. Now though, I'm not so sure, is a struggle to remember player's names over the last couple of seasons nevermind what they looked like! 

Saying that Baird was here a bit longer than most over the last 2 seasons or so.

3 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The next two fixtures will show just where we are at and whether the Manager has the bollocks to go for the throat of the stronger teams rather than his dreadful safety first default setting.
No excuses go for the wins!

Personally don't think the two fixtures will tell us all that much, set a marker but it's far too early still to tell us where we are, by fuk our first away win and goals this season and we could've went top of the league.

Another round of fixtures will set out the league groupings a bit better