The Falkirk FC Thread

Agree with you totally. I don’t know how anyone thinks McLean is better than Longridge however the game is all about opinions.
Up until today, Longridge has been an absolute passenger, looking woefully off the pace. I was delighted to see his performance today. I was glad we signed him, I liked him first time round, but lets not pretend he has been anything other than awful before today. Not one part of that is a statement of Ross Mclean abilities. Purely a comment on how poor LL had been.

Up until today, Longridge has been an absolute passenger, looking woefully off the pace. I was delighted to see his performance today. I was glad we signed him, I liked him first time round, but lets not pretend he has been anything other than awful before today. Not one part of that is a statement of Ross Mclean abilities. Purely a comment on how poor LL had been.

Kept hearing this but he’d hardly played with us and had no time to get to know the style of the players around him.
Looked decent when he came on last week and was definitely one of our better players today.
Think the Gomis thing is a bit OTT tbh, he had a decent first half but was pretty poor in the second and even gave the ball away on a couple of occasions....

12 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

IMO, as he is not going near the Boardroom I believe, this is a tactic to put pressure on the MSG to sell to him.

He watched the game from the Directors box and had three of them flanking him so I assume he was in the Boardroom before and after. 

If he doesn't get control our board and owners are going to look incredibly incompetent for the amount of exposure they've given him.

AAB_0237.jpg

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Agree with you totally. I don’t know how anyone thinks McLean is better than Longridge however the game is all about opinions.

Tbf apart from Bell, Mitch, Gomis and potentially Buchananan (Dumbarton game aside) most of the squad have been passengers.

I think Longridge is better than McLean.

Tbf apart from Bell, Mitch, Gomis and potentially Buchananan (Dumbarton game aside) most of the squad have been passengers.
I think he is too, based on todays display, and what we knew he was capabale of before. Again though, he has been terrible until today. I hope he stays in decent form and we neednt discuss it again, because it is borne mostly of Marshys odd obsession with disagreeing with me, not because anyone thinks Mclean is better than Longridge.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think he is too, based on todays display, and what we knew he was capabale of before. Again though, he has been terrible until today. I hope he stays in decent form and we neednt discuss it again, because it is borne mostly of Marshys odd obsession with disagreeing with me, not because anyone thinks Mclean is better than Longridge.

Before today we’ve all been terrible for the last 3 games though.

I’m giving my honest opinion here   and that’s that I prefer Louis to McLean.

Not sure about the you and Marshy thing tbh. Can’t say I’ve noticed.

I extended the olive branch by asking if maybe I had pumped his Mrs but he is yet to confirm or deny this. Of course, an apology would be forthcoming from myself.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I extended the olive branch by asking if maybe I had pumped his Mrs but he is yet to confirm or deny this. Of course, an apology would be forthcoming from myself.

Perhaps he has a husband and took offence?

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Maybe you have offended him with that type of comment.

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Marshy is just jealous cos he used to get voted best Falkirk poster every year until Bairnardo turned up. Still think I'm better than both to be fair but I'm a Falkirk fan, what the f**k do I know. 

34 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

He watched the game from the Directors box and had three of them flanking him so I assume he was in the Boardroom before and after. 

If he doesn't get control our board and owners are going to look incredibly incompetent for the amount of exposure they've given him.

AAB_0237.jpg

Look at that wretch Thomson trying to weasel his way into a gig. He can f**k off with the rest of them!

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:
The Falkirk Herald reporting the rumours the deal has been done is not true.  MC has confirmed it apparently.

Like I said earlier, the lad I sit with spoke to him and he said its two weeks away

He's like that taxi that is always five minutes away.