The Falkirk FC Thread

This thread is embarrassing for Falkirk fans.

Hilarious for the rest of us. So many absolute losers getting in a tizz about what others are saying.

Cmon guys yous are surely better than this or should this be expected over the rest of the season?? If so I'm gonna stear clear as the banter is non existent.

10 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

You were happy to tell me I should stick to sell pens and pencils which was certainly having a go. So you know who I am. Why not PM you telephone number and we can have a discussion properly?

For what it is worth I said that Gow’s proposal would pay the MSG more than MC. I stand by that and if they sell to MC we will all know exactly what they sold for as MC will legally have to offer all shareholders the same deal.

The investment from MC may well be greater than Gow’s offer and that is what has attracted the MSG I assume, if they sell of course.

There is no need to make an open offer for a private company. 

How long has DD been going on for now? Boris Johnson apparently can sort brexit in 30 days(although unlikely) but we are still waiting.

I hope MC doesn’t get it as it’s another Bury waiting to happen... will be interesting to see if he does a wee speech on the pitch this Saturday!

Not anymore. Coaching for one of the Scotland youth teams and scouting for Celtic. He dissolved his taxi firm. 
Why would you dissolve a taxi company. Dodgy AF that! [emoji6]

Interestingly companies house only lists him as being a director of that other money launderers delight, a barber shop. In Glasgow, during his time as falkirk manager.

6 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

How much “in the know” do you think he thinks he is? At no point did you say he was loyal and hardworking either. You stuck to your perceived negatives, so angry or not, you were upset. That’s just daft.

i don't know what to say to that or who you are but would you like me to say that you are loyal and hardworking too? its a football forum, why would i start with that? me upset? by a football forum? highly doubt it, mildy irritated ill give u. everyone here is desperate for good news and facts, its rather unhelpful when someone comes on and says this or that is happening when they don't actually know

So I first dropped into the Falkirk forum to read up on the whole takeover thing...

Jesus people, some of you are making even the sulking Raith fans and the overjoyed/over celebrating/over posting East Fife fans look rational. I understand just how badly this shite sucks, and after a whole load of reading I have some idea of just how long this stupidity has been going on at Falkirk, but get a grip.

The bully thread in here has been a welcome distraction from the meandering MC discussion because of the lack of news. The lack of action is, unfortunately, proof of nothing other than an over optimistic timeline. I doubt anyone here believes the MSG could keep a secret for very long, they’re almost as riven with disagreements as both sides of the MC debate. Let’s apply some data here, feel free to answer and explain:

1) Does anyone believe that the MSG wants to remain in charge at Falkirk?

2) Does anyone believe that anyone other than Sir Alex Ferguson would get through any attempt to buy without something being thrown up, and even Sir Alex would have someone prattling on about selling out Aberdeen or complaining about him having played for Rangers!

3) There’s a ton of “stuff” that keeps getting repeated about MC, but very little that can be conclusively laid at his feet. This doesn’t make him a good or bad choice, he’s just the current choice of the MSG, for better or worse.

4) Has anyone come up with a viable way to extract money from Falkirk and then dump it?

No matter what is said here, the decision is in the hands of the MSG and SFL. Working each other up, back and forth, is amusing but wearing me out watching it and trying the keep track of the sides. Why not get back to something that both you and I can agree on, bashing Ray? Well, and also I’m quite enjoying the talk of possible replacements, especially those that aren’t part of the “club of coaches” roundabout that plagues leagues worldwide.