The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, muppetshow said:

lets all take the prophet as being the main man in the know...….. this another guess then yeah? like the 2 more players to be signed post the other day that oddly didn't materialise?  or the MC presentation was poor post? you obviously aren't anywhere near in the know as u like to make out, if I were you i'd stick to selling pens, paper and post-it notes or just deal in facts and do every FFC fan a favour...…….

On 19/08/2019 at 00:55, muppetshow said:

MC will be at the helm on Friday at the very latest, 

Whoops. 

8 hours ago, BairnBrainBrian said:

Campbell could at least pretend not to be a total walloper.

IF he takes over then at least it gives a bit of consistency in that department ( it will be the only bit of consistency we have had in years)

lets all take the prophet as being the main man in the know...….. this another guess then yeah? like the 2 more players to be signed post the other day that oddly didn't materialise?  or the MC presentation was poor post? you obviously aren't anywhere near in the know as u like to make out, if I were you i'd stick to selling pens, paper and post-it notes or just deal in facts and do every FFC fan a favour...…….

Thanks for the advice.

Gogs is one of the most hardworking, loyal and committed Falkirk fans I've ever met. I'd encourage you to focus your anger elsewhere because he is the last person that deserves it. 

[emoji8]

21 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Nothing wrong with the fans digging up information and then sharing it on here. In fact it would be far better if we had more of it shared on here so we could freshen up the discussion a bit instead of going over the same old ground again and again and again.  

The problem is all we have is the same old ground, there is no new ground ….well not yet......just banal Twitter vagueness …....and any large sections of unknown dodgy old ground has been torched by MC in the lead up to his Sunderland & Falkirk ownership.    

I can't wait though , we are going to have such fun apparently.  

2 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

The problem is all we have is the same old ground, there is no new ground ….well not yet......just banal Twitter vagueness …....and any large sections of unknown dodgy old ground has been torched by MC in the lead up to his Sunderland & Falkirk ownership.    

He's got a fanbase to win over as it looks like we will be on his back from day one something needs to change the trouble is we swap MSG for a dodgy bloke or wheel the trebuchet out for Ray.  Thing is John Park needs to have someone in the frame just now for when/if Ray gets punted.

the other thing is i dont want the club to sign any person without a club so his buddy thats a sports agent can get him in the shop window in the hope he's half decent and the club get a minimal fee on top of what MC and his buddy get as a kickback for said player moving on. As you just know thats the angle for the academy coming back they sign up with his pal as their agent.

2 hours ago, TheBrit said:

Gogs is one of the most hardworking, loyal and committed Falkirk fans I've ever met. I'd encourage you to focus your anger elsewhere because he is the last person that deserves it. 

at no point did I say he wasn't loyal or hardworking, just pointing out that he isn't as ITK as he likes to think judging by some of his comments  - and there's not a lot of anger in my post is there?

21 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Correct so no need for folk to keep going on and on about it. We know the issues. We wait and see what dd brings and then we can see what the next step is. Nowt we can do till then and going over the same old ground again and again wont change that I'm afraid.

slaughtering? or just commenting?

oh dear

You were happy to tell me I should stick to sell pens and pencils which was certainly having a go. So you know who I am. Why not PM you telephone number and we can have a discussion properly?

For what it is worth I said that Gow’s proposal would pay the MSG more than MC. I stand by that and if they sell to MC we will all know exactly what they sold for as MC will legally have to offer all shareholders the same deal.

The investment from MC may well be greater than Gow’s offer and that is what has attracted the MSG I assume, if they sell of course.

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Lazy journalism as usual though. Scrapping the academy is a million miles away from the reason we find ourselves in League One now, as the article suggests.