The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83
20 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Do you honestly think getting rid of McKinnon buys these incompetent b*****ds some time? No wonder they’re still here stinking the place out years beyond their sell by date when so many of our fans are prepared to roll over and have their bellies tickled. Their is no opportunity for them to rectify the damage they have done. Their time has come and gone LONG AGO. Get them to f**k now!

f**k sake calm down. I said buy them a bit of time not that I want them here for the next 10 years. 

I'd rather they stayed for a short time than sell to Campbell, get promoted and sell to someone more reliable looking than Campbell. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, champions said:
No different to here ffs. Majority wanting McKinnon out 

Begging Mark Campbell to come in and do it is a wee bit different, in content and context no?

Hardly begging ffs, it's only stating the obvious.

13 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

f**k sake calm down. I said buy them a bit of time not that I want them here for the next 10 years. 

I'd rather they stayed for a short time than sell to Campbell, get promoted and sell to someone more reliable looking than Campbell. 

I wouldn’t...get them to f**k now

Guest Ecosse83
18 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

I wouldn’t...get them to f**k now

So you would rather Campbell came in just to get rid of the current lot? 

That's bloody scary that fans can be that stupid!

Guest Ecosse83
32 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:
1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:
Surely Campbell won't get control of the club?? 
The current lot have an opportunity to buy themselves some time, get rid of McKinnon now!

Would you trust them to make the right appointment though?

Probably not but I'd rather take that risk than having Campbell come into our club. 

Just to be clear I want the current lot gone but not at the risk of the club's future!

43 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

So you would rather Campbell came in just to get rid of the current lot? 

That's bloody scary that fans can be that stupid!

I’ll tell you what’s scary. The fact that people who have supported Falkirk through thick and thin, showing unwavering loyalty throughout their lives, are almost at the point where they no longer give a f**k. People have become so apathetic with the Club in general, thanks to the shameful actions of the current imposters, that they no longer fear what the future may hold under Campbell. The Club as I know it feels dead to me right now. When it gets as low as that, what more do you have to lose?

Guest Ecosse83
10 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

I’ll tell you what’s scary. The fact that people who have supported Falkirk through thick and thin, showing unwavering loyalty throughout their lives, are almost at the point where they no longer give a f**k. People have become so apathetic with the Club in general, thanks to the shameful actions of the current imposters, that they no longer fear what the future may hold under Campbell. The Club as I know it feels dead to me right now. When it gets as low as that, what more do you have to lose?

How's about a bit of patience and get the right owners in? Not some cowboy who will more than likely ruin us. 

Just to be clear just because I don't want Campbell anywhere near the club doesn't mean I want the current mob to stay. 

What I'd like to happen is to change the manager. Get someone in that will get us looking forward not going on a Saturday again. New owners won't happen over night but I do want the current lot gone but only if the new owners that come in have the best interests of the club at heart. 

15 hours ago, JinglinGeordie said:

You lot really are a miserable bunch. You've now got a supporter moaning at fellow supporters for getting behind the team at a corner.

But they are funny too.  Quality comedy from the Falkirk fans.  I have chuckled at this thread a few times.

12 hours ago, MrDust said:

I'd guess we are a month to 6-7 weeks for a Ray sacking under new ownership. The decision would be correct to get shot of Ray quicker but can't see it happening that quick.

I love your enthusiasm for a home win on Saturday, I am taking nothing for granted whilst we have Ray

Have no fear , our hero Mark Campbell will have closely followed the rantings of his Twitter Cult and will bin Ray shortly after taking control. The money it will cost to get rid of Ray could be Marky's first loan secured unless of course he has already started building the 4th stand before then.