The Falkirk FC Thread

38 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

Seems to be a habit that a player that looked dross here goes on to play well.

I'd say from the dross we get rid of 1/4 shine elsewhere.

We've probably signed guys who only ever played well here too. Darryl Duffy springs to mind

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Who do we go for ? Who would want the gig in the state we are in. Look at it from a potential managers point of view. Ownership up in the air. They would be the 3rd manager in 3 seasons. High player turnover with no continuity. No young players to work on. 

Before we do anything get the ownership settled. With that comes a new business plan. Then and only then do we sort out a new manager and hopefully a few seasons of continuity.

This board won't sack Ray and neither they should given they're about to be gone.

I'd imagine MC will be confirmed this week and we know he will be at the Forfar game which I expect us to win meaning we probably won't sack McKinnon until after we lose to Stranraer.

My bet is on him getting sacked Monday 23rd.

I only seem to miss defeats nowadays (lucky me) and I'm away for the Stranraer game.

Not gonna lie but I'd fucking love that set up over what we have right now. 

Well, we are into major discussion regarding previous managers coming back, which means McKinnon is now one defeat away from having people’s pets being offered up as an improvement.

Better get my West Highland Terrier’s LinkedIn profile jazzed up a bit.

27 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Scott McKenzie would be another.

I think we need someone on board with a bit history with the club being involved within new management team, someone who will kick arses of some of our players who seem to be going through the motions picking up championship wages.

26 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

This board won't sack Ray and neither they should given they're about to be gone.

I'd imagine MC will be confirmed this week and we know he will be at the Forfar game which I expect us to win meaning we probably won't sack McKinnon until after we lose to Stranraer.

I only seem to miss defeats nowadays (lucky me) and I'm away for the Stranraer game.

I'd guess we are a month to 6-7 weeks for a Ray sacking under new ownership. The decision would be correct to get shot of Ray quicker but can't see it happening that quick.

I love your enthusiasm for a home win on Saturday, I am taking nothing for granted whilst we have Ray

5 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

What will we see first: due diligence on Mark Campbell being completed or Donald Trump's tax returns? 

Who says he will be at the Forfar game? MC?

7 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Surely Campbell won't get control of the club?? 

The current lot have an opportunity to buy themselves some time, get rid of McKinnon now!

Do you honestly think getting rid of McKinnon buys these incompetent b*****ds some time? No wonder they’re still here stinking the place out years beyond their sell by date when so many of our fans are prepared to roll over and have their bellies tickled. Their is no opportunity for them to rectify the damage they have done. Their time has come and gone LONG AGO. Get them to f**k now!