The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, SometimesShitRaith said:

Got a song for use sad inbred b*****ds x

Says the thicko inbred that uses "use" instead of "you". The irony will probably be lost on you.

I try not to be a grammar Nazi but I couldn't let this one go.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

This thread is like Groundhog Day. After watching Falkirk TV or checking our score etc. on Falkirk Twitter / BBC Football I feel like shit because of our result / performance and then get in to my scratcher. Wake up the next day and the Falkirk thread reads like this: McKinnon is tactically inept, we’re too narrow, we’re too slow, Dixon and his fucking useless, floaty efforts at a cross straight to the opposition keeper, 1 game away from home, no goals. Repeat. McKinnon is tactically inept, we’re too narrow, we’re too slow, Dixon and his fucking useless, floaty efforts at a cross straight to the opposition keeper, 2 games away from home, no goals. Repeat. 3 games, 4 games, 5 games, etc. If we can all see this, why can’t the board? They did the right thing last season and emptied Hartley when it became clear his signings were abysmal, surely they must see that McKinnon is a f*cking useless one trick pony and needs to go? How many more times can we take watching Groundhog Day?

Edited by Bairn in Exile

Guest Ecosse83

It will be interesting to see how things pan out now. I think it's pretty obvious the manager isn't going to work and as soon as this amount of fans are against the manager it's usually curtains. 

As for a replacement I'd ask the question of Scott Gemmill. Very highly thought of and could be wanting to cut his teeth in club management now. Not sure if we could afford him but asking the question wouldn't hurt. 

23 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

If he’s any dignity he’ll f**k off himself

He'll be with you until he's sacked then. 

Not interested in getting a rise out of this but nothing Falkirk started or brought on made me think that they'd run away with the league. 

Unbeknownst to some of your more ignorant supporters, there's some decent sides down here that'll fight with everything they have to bloody the noses of the supposed "scalps". 

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Not interested in getting a rise out of this but nothing Falkirk started or brought on made me think that they'd run away with the league. 

Unbeknownst to some of your more ignorant supporters, there's some decent sides down here that'll fight with everything they have to bloody the noses of the supposed "scalps". 

Getting pretty boring reading this type of comment. 

If you have read far enough back a good few number of us wanted him gone after last season, he got us in a decent position to kick in but completely shat the bed playing turgid defensive football which ultimately got us relegated. That boring turgid football has carried onto this season, he doesn't have a clue how to set teams up to play decent attacking football which is why most of us want him gone. 

Yes I think we should win the league with the squad we have but I don't expect us to be winning 3-0 every week because there are some decent teams down here.

He should have gone in May. Alright he inherited an absolute mess from Hartley but he had enough time to turn things round.

He signed Lavery and Todorov, both of whom seem to be doing fine at new clubs and never gave them a chance. Zak was a star but he needed help and that was clear to see.

His negative, boring tactics got us relegated and for that he should have been sacked. We will do nothing with him at the helm.

I was under no illusions about the good sides down here but to not have an away goal in 4 games 2 of them newly promoted teams is nothing short of a disgrace with some of the quality we have.

Whilst we aren't very good our first 11 is a match for any other side in the league even with ray in charge.  Of course with our budget that's nowhere near good enough and could have us ending up anywhere from scraping first to mid table.  Football on show in this league is feckin dreadful and fans are surely going to start walking with their feet before long especially for away fixtures.  Lets face it if we had stayed up we would be rock bottom of the championship at the moment under this muppet.

I was under no illusions about the good sides down here but to not have an away goal in 4 games 2 of them newly promoted teams is nothing short of a disgrace with some of the quality we have.

“Some of the quality we have must be well hidden”
Keepers better than average in this league. Right back clueless but full of effort left back has been midfield bunch of one paced nobody’s teller and tidser overhyped both pish so far . Long ridge has had a labotomy in fife and the dwarf has no pace or goals in him . Up top we are a joke the two big guys are done and the McManus guy is one paced and half hearted. The rest couldn’t get a game for most teams in this league. Personally I don’t buy the quality bit we have no energy pace or guile and look perfectly at home in the third tier. Who’s fault is it “ the guys who call the shots and the fans who keep paying” now I’m not a fan of the manager but imagine turning up every day to your job knowing the the owners want out , rumor has it they are selling to an asshole who will almost certainly bin you and your mate. The players know it and wonder what they have signed up to and there as much enthusiasm for the job as the labor party hold for Boris.
Unfortunately the whole fucjking place is on a downer and yet every week thousands still turn up expecting us to bulldozer teams . Wake up and smell the Roses it’s time for the board to stop pissing about with MC and sell to the fans and then at last we can turn a corner . Until then it’s more of the same irrespective of who the manager is! .
Latest news on M C is he doesn’t allegedly even have the right to work in the USA never mind having built up an empire yet our board drag this non starter if a sale on and on damaging the team they claim to support

10 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

good pick ! Thought of Laudrup he was one of these player that got you on your feet every time he got the ball. But I saw Lubanski pay for Gornik at Brockville. All round player and had everything. Pace, great in the air, two footed, team player, hard as nails, passing short and long. Must have been a nightmare to play against. Remember standing in the Royal Hotel bar after the game and everybody was raving about just how good he was. 1971 and the memory is still with me.

A bit befofe my time. I googled him and his stats are incredible seems to have beem a world class player 

Keepers better than average in this league. Right back clueless but full of effort left back has been midfield bunch of one paced nobody’s teller and tidser overhyped both pish so far . Long ridge has had a labotomy in fife and the dwarf has no pace or goals in him . Up top we are a joke the two big guys are done and the McManus guy is one paced and half hearted. The rest couldn’t get a game for most teams in this league. Personally I don’t buy the quality bit we have no energy pace or guile and look perfectly at home in the third tier. Who’s fault is it “ the guys who call the shots and the fans who keep paying” now I’m not a fan of the manager but imagine turning up every day to your job knowing the the owners want out , rumor has it they are selling to an asshole who will almost certainly bin you and your mate. The players know it and wonder what they have signed up to and there as much enthusiasm for the job as the labor party hold for Boris.
Unfortunately the whole fucjking place is on a downer and yet every week thousands still turn up expecting us to bulldozer teams . Wake up and smell the Roses it’s time for the board to stop pissing about with MC and sell to the fans and then at last we can turn a corner . Until then it’s more of the same irrespective of who the manager is! .
Latest news on M C is he doesn’t allegedly even have the right to work in the USA never mind having built up an empire yet our board drag this non starter if a sale on and on damaging the team they claim to support
"The McManus guy"

For f**k sake....

We’ve seen the quality against Dumbarton. For some reason that’s been it. These players should undoubtedly be enough to take us up. We pack the middle of the pitch and have no width meaning we can’t show any effective pace. For me McKinnon just has to go with no buts. He’s so unbelievably one dimensional and it shows how fed up everyone is with him just reading this thread.

4 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Players will only get booted if they don't perform. Christ we cant replace them till January anyway and we cannot bring in a whole new team again so this idea doesn't hold water in my book. 

I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that the Falkirk board have destroyed a once decent club that used to produce their own talent or the fact that their fans have allowed them to get away with it. I remember the mass protests during the Anelka days, why are Falkirk fans meekly purchasing season tickets and then only having a wee whinge online? That board of yours should be hounded out the club.