The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I think it will be the last straw for the majority, but not for all, and certainly not for the people who employed him.

Besides, he will simply say that it allows us to concentrate on league business.

even if it was enough for everyone, he has a reprieve until the take over concludes one way or the other.

2 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

We will have our second string out so let’s hope
You do eh

McKinnons post interview last week suggests he wont be making 8 changes like last time, he is in need of a result.

If your lot played your youngest line up with kids and crocks, Ray would still take that as a big victory, that's where he is now and tbh the majority folk I know dont want him next season even if we are successful with promotion under him

We'll have our 2nd string out as well.

Wheres the ticket office, is there one at the away stand? Total farce that you need a ticket for this.
Right outside the away stand. It will make no difference to how you get in, you just queue at the pod rather than the turnstile.

6 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

Raith only making 3 changes, one being the keeper. Going to be very difficult game

We have exactly 16 players eligible and healthy for the game...take out the extra goalie and we have 14 players for 10 spots, this is our second string!

7 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

Raith only making 3 changes, one being the keeper. Going to be very difficult game

Tbh, Dumbarton apart, every game has been difficult, and today will be no different.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

We have exactly 16 players eligible and healthy for the game...take out the extra goalie and we have 14 players for 10 spots, this is our second string!

So no one playing for Raith today would normally start in a league game?

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

So no one playing for Raith today would normally start in a league game?

Actually responded to your comment before checking the lineup...3 changes my ass...that’s basically our starting 11 with our current woes. Why the f McGlynn won’t play McKay and try out Mendy is beyond me.

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Fair enough, but it’s not a second string. Pretty much as ours isn’t a second string, but has a few changes from a recognised starting eleven.

My point was a “real” three changes would have been almost we could do to make a second string. As it is, for some reason John has decided NOT to play three non-starters and rest players that certainly need it...so it is, basically, our first team, God help us.

Watching  the game, I can see the exact narrow play you have all been complaining about. Given all the changes you made, it’s still baffling. A couple of nice chances from drives to the corner and crosses, and otherwise it’s boot the ball toward the spot from 25-30 yards out and try to push through the middle. Ray’s mental, it’s the only explanation for coaching like this.

Watching  the game, I can see the exact narrow play you have all been complaining about. Given all the changes you made, it’s still baffling. A couple of nice chances from drives to the corner and crosses, and otherwise it’s boot the ball toward the spot from 25-30 yards out and try to push through the middle. Ray’s mental, it’s the only explanation for coaching like this.
absolutely this. it's why I can't bear going and amnt there again today. dire to watch and never changes

Just now, bridge of allan bairn said:
5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

absolutely this. it's why I can't bear going and amnt there again today. dire to watch and never changes

Turgid. After that post, a drive alone the left side and  a cross to a header into the side netting...and the next few moves are trying to pass to the D, why?