The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, champions said:

If we were playing any form of entertaining football would the attitude be different?

I believe it would.

Well most people thought we'd pretty well demolish this league to one degree or another, myself included (once the squad was put together).

Still didn't renew.

It probably would help sway some though.

16 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Well most people thought we'd pretty well demolish this league to one degree or another, myself included (once the squad was put together).

Still didn't renew.

It probably would help sway some though.

Didnt renew either but was still going patg.  Was full of excitement at the start of the season but the last few games has killed it 

7 minutes ago, champions said:

Didnt renew either but was still going patg.  Was full of excitement at the start of the season but the last few games has killed it 

Exactly. This season should've been pay back for the fans after two years of complete dross. A chance to entertain and get the fans back on side. Has been nothing like that though as its just been more of the same dross against shitter opposition.

Thats the thing its got to the stage where there has been little to no change in anything that apathy has set in, Some folk want change regardless of what form it comes in in this case its MC.

I really dont know where we go from here as a club but it needs a new direction from what we have on offer at the moment.

1 hour ago, champions said:

If we were playing any form of entertaining football would the attitude be different?

I believe it would.

Didn't renew our ST's not because of relegation, not because I expected this season to be turgid (which it is) but because I am utterly scunnered with just about everything to do with FFC at the moment.

I have only been to three games so far this season and am actually quite surprised how easy it has been to stay away and I am what I would consider to be a pretty hard core fan.

Excitement used to build towards the end of the week looking forward to a Saturday fixture but recently it’s a case of waking up on a Saturday and wondering if I can be arsed. Never felt so low about my club or disillusioned. Hoping it will return but McKinnon is certainly not helping!!

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
6 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:
Not sure what I'm bored of most the Falkirk takeover saga or Brexit. 
I actually can't remember the last time I was this sick of Falkirk. Campbell, msg, McKinnon. f**k the lot of them!!

Snap. Genuinely scunnered.

The Falkirk word of the day is: Scunnered. s-c-u-n-n-e-r-e-d. Scunnered.

So very true. Only 5 league games in and I'm totally scunnered.

If we don't win on Saturday the 3 words of the day are "F*ck Off McKinnon".

Scunnered.jpg

Seen two away games at Clyde and Peterhead. Refuse to go near TFS. Been chronic and I see little sign of it getting any better.

Will be at Kirkcaldy tomorrow - glutton for punishment

This thread has turned into the antithesis of a crowd w**k. It turns out some of the moralistic boycotters just CBA.

This is how Falkirk becomes the next Raith Rovers.

Chin up lads. Tomorrow's game, meaningless as it kinda is, has the potential to be a cracker.