The Falkirk FC Thread

For anyone who collects player shirts I have got these for sale at a fixed price....of the players shirts starting top left and clockwise...£50 B&Q, £125 lighter Beazer 100 John Weir, £95 Darker Beazer, £60 keeper, £75 Central Dem. For the replicas its £50 for the small shirts. The Lotto replica is £30 and the Lovell shirt offers.

20190901_081752.jpg

FB_IMG_1567580864860.jpg

20190901_191205.jpg

1 minute ago, falkirkzombie said:
27 minutes ago, Ross B said:
David Oliver at Herald hinting on Twitter that something might be happening this afternoon. I'm guessing it's about takeover, might not be though.

New signing.

I hope it's a new manager

If it’s DKD, then there’s a chance that McKinnon just my save his own arse. A maturing DKD has the potential to be a real asset (and even a saleable one in a year or two).

Only thing is, a lot of pressure to save the season is going to be heaped on him. Still doesn’t give us so much as a yard of width, but him and Tidser between them surely have the keys to unlock goals for others.

Of course, that’s IF the rumours are true.

That account is one of those horrendous ones that picks up rumours and news from elsewhere and tries to pass it off as it's own. Probably just putting 2 and 2 together from him being released and getting 5.

That being said. @Bainsfordbairn where are you brother? 👀✍️

Edited by Rugster

Guest Ecosse83

I have to say that if DKD signs then I'd be happy for the current board to stay in place for the foreseeable until a good offer comes in for the club. 

Say what you want about them they have gave their managers good budgets and backed them well. 

Just goes to show what a pivotal moment it was for the club getting Houston's replacement right, which at the time I thought they had done! 😟

Edited by Ecosse83

Suspect he’ll score goals at that level to be honest. He’s not quick, he’s not great technically and he won’t do a lot of running. However he’s scored goals in the Champions League and Europa League group stages and seems to generally be a poacher with a knack of being in the right place. Unfortunately he never was with saints, but then we could never afford to carry two strikers one of which didn’t do a lot of running.

Play him next to Connor Sammon and he’ll be decent id say.