The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

BtB was launched because it was the route the MSG wanted to take. They wanted to see the shareholding widened and to secure the clubs long term future.

How we have got to where we are is for the MSG to explain, they have still to, not for BtB.

Diluting shares and rearranging the deckchairs isn’t an option. These imposters need hunted for what they have done to this Club. No investment. No ambition. No interest. Sandy Superfan, Ritchie, Liddell, Miller...the whole fucking shebang can get fucked!

Diluting shares and rearranging the deckchairs isn’t an option. These imposters need hunted for what they have done to this Club. No investment. No ambition. No interest. Sandy Superfan, Ritchie, Liddell, Miller...the whole fucking shebang can get fucked!

That is not BtB’s fault though. Remember this all started last December

6 hours ago, LargsTON said:

The answer is quite simple.  Motivation.  Tidser moved to Falkirk purely for the money.   His head and heart isn't in it which is being reflected in his performances.  He has no desire to slum it in League 1.   He should've stayed at a club where he was loved and appreciated.   Still, ha ha ha.

Tidser's career high is being regarded amazing by Morton.

I never seen anything in him against us to think he was all that,hoped and still hope he proved at least 50+% of me wrong, but so far he is proving my thots 100% correct.

That said, he wasn't the only one not performing, a large amount of our players heads went down big style after losing the goal, which is bewildering with it being in the first half.

Time to get your taxi license Ray

25 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

That is not BtB’s fault though. Remember this all started last December

No I agree that’s not their fault at all, but if they want to get serious about change then it needs to be a takeover. No jumping into bed with this lot. If that’s not possible, then as I say, BtB are not the answer we need.

If there’s ever a player to sum up McKinnon as a manager it’s Paul Dixon.

Glad he’s getting a hard time after these comments:

“It’s a very very good club, very well run from above and I saw that as soon as I walked through the doors the club is very well run by the chairman Margaret [Lang] and her directors all the way down to the kit man.

“From what I have experienced at this club it is pretty unfair, but the fans pay their money and are entitled to their opinion.”

No I agree that’s not their fault at all, but if they want to get serious about change then it needs to be a takeover. No jumping into bed with this lot. If that’s not possible, then as I say, BtB are not the answer we need.

Please don’t forget BtB also offered the MSG money for their shares too and that was turned down as well. I fact BtB probably put 6 or 7 variations of the deal to try and get a deal done.

Now look where we are. At the mercy of a chancer if they don’t kick him into touch.

2 hours ago, LargsTON said:

I used to love your spats with sensible many moons ago.  Just thought I'd mention that.  🤣

😂😂😂 I was young and angry back then.  Alot of it stemmed from the black & white army forum.

Does he still post on this forum?

1 hour ago, champions said:

😂😂😂 I was young and angry back then.  Alot of it stemmed from the black & white army forum.

Does he still post on this forum?

Tbh I dont know if him and St Sid are even alive anymore.   Auld Purpleheid, slug Gilmour and the Falkirk swampy were the halcyon days 😂

Edited by LargsTON

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Dunno but you can take that patter away to f**k off our thread anyway.

It's a nostalgic post and not a word I used.   You clearly weren't around this forum 15 years ago.  Stop being such a drama queen, its cringeworthy.

13 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Fulton playing well in a winning Swansea team. Wonder if we have a sell on clause?

Glad to hear it. He’s one of the few players I’ve seen play at Ferguson Park and Anfield.