The Falkirk FC Thread

Can only imagine it’s worded badly, and he pulled out over concerns from the Sunderland side that he would bankrupt the club, and he backed off either because a) he felt he didn’t want to invest in a club that didn’t want him, or b) he was rumbled, and rather than have a public spat, he got out of town quietly and moved on to another prospect.

Take your pick.

CROWD w**k ALERT (sort of)

I really hope to hell we get out of this league at the first time of asking, the apathy amongst the supports of the other teams here in league 1 on P & B is awful.

Looking at the various threads for matches due to be played this coming weekend:

Clyde v Falkirk 138 replies, 5,057 views

Raith v Montrose 24 replies, 1,102 views

Dumbarton v Stranraer  11 replies, 288 views

East Fife v Airdrie 10 replies, 589 views

Peterhead v Forfar  3 replies! 154 views

Imagine if we had an extended stay down here and we reverted to the likes of this! Aaarrgghh!

You only have to look at Bury today to see what can happen if a complete and utter fuckwit takes over your club.  Some of the stories about the guy that bought them are frightening.  Whilst I sometimes feel some of the pish on here has become a bit tedious we have to be really careful. Lets face it all we want is someone who can come in and maximise what we have. We've been held back by the cretins on the bod/msg for a decade at least now whilst the likes of Hamilton and St Johnstone have gone from strength to strength.  We're not wanting european cups or premier league trophies all we want is a club that is where it should belong in terms of support, infrastructure etc. 

14 hours ago, Ecosse83 said:

f**k sake all this Lavery talk, unfortunately the boy couldn't stay fit enough to get a crack at the first team. No one's fault, move on!

This fitness thing is a load of pish. He was fit enough to sit on the bench for 13 of the 17 games he was at the club for and yet got minimal game time. He should have been played far more often no excuses.

lWe're not wanting european cups or premier league trophies all we want is a club that is where it should belong in terms of support, infrastructure etc. 

Your club “belong” in League One, pal.

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

CROWD w**k ALERT (sort of)

I really hope to hell we get out of this league at the first time of asking, the apathy amongst the supports of the other teams here in league 1 on P & B is awful.

Looking at the various threads for matches due to be played this coming weekend:

Clyde v Falkirk 138 replies, 5,057 views

Raith v Montrose 24 replies, 1,102 views

Dumbarton v Stranraer  11 replies, 288 views

East Fife v Airdrie 10 replies, 589 views

Peterhead v Forfar  3 replies! 154 views

Imagine if we had an extended stay down here and we reverted to the likes of this! Aaarrgghh!

In support of Raith Rovers, they have a pretty vibrant and well populated forum of their own, and as such, P&B has a lesser audience from that part of the world.

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

This does not look good mind you i suppose he is hardly going to come out and say not looking good for the takeover:

image.png.5765cd3185718c36b12235637cc2d9e1.png

Forget all the talk of dodgy business deals and surreptitious behaviour, this 'more than a full stop not quite an ellipsis' two dot behaviour should be all the evidence we need that this guy should be nowhere near our great club.

Forget all the talk of dodgy business deals and surreptitious behaviour, this 'more than a full stop not quite an ellipsis' two dot behaviour should be all the evidence we need that this guy should be nowhere near our great club.

Goodness knows what that says about me....

8 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

This does not look good mind you i suppose he is hardly going to come out and say not looking good for the takeover:

image.png.5765cd3185718c36b12235637cc2d9e1.png

If he was being honest his reply would be:

"Hi Alan....Going pish...No-one will give me the money and I haven't got a pot to piss in...HELP!"

But I do understand this is not good PR.