The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Yep, I’m the one urging people to ask searching questions...

Not the brightest are you?

As it's been mentioned , he has been asked some, very few admittedly, searching questions and the answer is always extremely short, vague and never elaborated on.

I absolutely get that he won't want to go into any of his financial affairs on Twitter or go into specifics on pending court cases , quite rightly too.

So what I am saying is there is absolutely no point in asking MC searching questions on bloomin Twitter.

That said he needs to be asked and hopefully our MSG's representatives are doing that now.  

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

The thing is he  is hardly going to come clean about it, but at the same time, why is it any of our business how much money he has so you have a double sided argument there. He said he made his money in property and coffee, but for the guy who is a millionaire there is little to nothing about the guy online. Whatever he has done he has covered his tracks well minus a few bits that have been dug up about him, all of which is unsettling for a team who have been shafted by 2 previous owners (Deans and Fulston).

This is where due diligence comes in. The clubs lawyers and accountants have a legal duty to ascertain that the commitments made during the bid process can be met by the potential buyer. These Lawyers and Accountants are not going to put their careers at risk by not following due process. It's all conjecture and personal opinion so far, so best to wait and see.

3 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

🤷‍♂️

You’re embarrassing yourself now to be quite honest. My quote was in response to BPM who was urging people to question him on Twitter. It really shouldn’t be this difficult...

There`s only one person embarrassing themselves, the same person who responded with insults....there`s several people replied to your post saying the same as me...are we all dim??

19 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

So what I am saying is there is absolutely no point in asking MC searching questions on bloomin Twitter.  

Agreed. So tell that to the fella urging other people to ask MC searching questions about who else he’s in bed with. Or why John Park has taken a back seat. Or who Guy A Bell is. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

There`s only one person embarrassing themselves, the same person who responded with insults....there`s several people replied to your post saying the same as me...are we all dim??

I wouldn’t say I responded with an insult, but I did respond with the same smug tone that you afforded me. And to answer your question...yes!

5 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Agreed. So tell that to the fella urging other people to ask MC searching questions about who else he’s in bed with. Or why John Park has taken a back seat. Or who Guy A Bell is. Cheers.

Have I missed something re John Park. Is he not waiting until the guy who is giving him a job is actually in charge or has he come out and said he is no longer involved?

Have I missed something re John Park. Is he not waiting until the guy who is giving him a job is actually in charge or has he come out and said he is no longer involved?

He’s attended every game so far so I would suggest he still thinks this is going to go ahead.

Yep, I’m the one urging people to ask searching questions...
Not the brightest are you?
If you think people haven't been asking him questions, sometimes awkward questions on twitter, you haven't been paying attention.

Absolutely correct. I wouldn’t be in the slightest bit surprised if he intends to raise the money to pay for the shares by putting the club into debt to pay for it. Probably not 1p of his own money will be involved.

My fears exactly

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
7 hours ago, Marshmallo said:
The mail order coffee business that he told everyone he made his money from isn't even up and running yet. Website to be launched in October 2019 and you can buy tshirts on it.

Whats it called? Got a link?

Aye I've got a link to a website that'll be launched in October. 

8 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

You make it out BTB have an issue with this guy. I think it is more appropriate to say they want the club to be safe and secure first and foremost. This is not about MC, the MSG or any other individuals. It is about our club for them IMO

No but if you think about the situation and how the media reported it BtB  go to board with concerning information regarding this guys background, he might not be to keen to get BtB involved again when whatever information was handed could have scuppered the deal.

Look at it this way would you go out your way to help/reach out to someone that tried to f**k you over.

No but if you think about the situation and how the media reported it BtB  go to board with concerning information regarding this guys background, he might not be to keen to get BtB involved again when whatever information was handed could have scuppered the deal.

Look at it this way would you go out your way to help/reach out to someone that tried to f**k you over.

Keep your enemies close maybe how he will think?

However IMO He won’t engage with anyone properly if he gets the keys. He will fluff about on twitter but when it gets to the detail - be very little IMO.