The Falkirk FC Thread

For what? Sniping? I don’t think so.

Think they passed their concerns on directly from what I understood. Didn’t agree that they issued a statement but can understand why and get their agenda.

I think we all know your agenda though?

Go on tell the world. You are clearly an expert on me.

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I didn’t. I said I was amazed no one had asked him who he was in bed with. John Park distanced himself from the situation quickly.

He ain’t going to run it himself. Guy A Bell (an agent and partner in his estate agency) is one of his team. Who else?

Think it is a perfectly normal question people should ask and surprised no one has taken him up on that on Twitter.

I’m not surprised in the slightest no one has asked him about some guy called Bell because up until now, I’d never heard his name mentioned once anywhere let alone know he was an agent or partner is his estate agency.

This is the point I’m making. All these people “ITK” who are evidently much more privvy to inside information than the majority of fans are the ones who should be asking him on Twitter. I’d genuinely be amazed if more than a handful of people out with the bidding process know a thing about what you just posted regarding “A Bell”.

Edited by Relegator Ritchie

I’m not surprised in the slightest no one has asked him about some guy called Bell because up until now, I’d never heard his name mentioned once anywhere let alone know he was an agent or partner is his estate agency.
This is the point I’m making. All these people “ITK” who are evidently much more privvy to inside information than the majority of fans are the ones who should be asking him on Twitter. I’d genuinely be amazed if more than a handful of people out with the bidding process knew what you just posted about “A Bell”.

You don’t need to dig much to find out who is involved in his US business. There are only 7 of them after all

1 minute ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

This is the point I’m making. All these people “ITK” who are evidently much more privvy to inside information than the majority of fans are the ones who should be asking him on Twitter. I’d genuinely be amazed if more than a handful of people out with the bidding process knew what you just posted about “A Bell”.

I think  mic_17_uk  gave you the answer to that, he`s very unlikely to answer anything but the blandest of questions or  just deny everything, "wasn`t me a big boy done it and ran away"

I didn’t. I said I was amazed no one had asked him who he was in bed with. John Park distanced himself from the situation quickly.

He ain’t going to run it himself. Guy A Bell (an agent and partner in his estate agency) is one of his team. Who else?

Think it is a perfectly normal question people should ask and surprised no one has taken him up on that on Twitter.
This will be the same Mr Bell who also has a current legal action against him by a former employee hanging over his head.

31 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

I think  mic_17_uk  gave you the answer to that, he`s very unlikely to answer anything but the blandest of questions or  just deny everything, "wasn`t me a big boy done it and ran away"

Agree it’s highly unlikely he’ll admit to anything, but that’s not the point I’m making. BPM  says he’s surprised no one is asking him on Twitter about concerns I and many others know nothing about. My point is, if anyone has a genuine concern then ask him the question yourself.

5 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Agree it’s highly unlikely he’ll admit to anything, but that’s not the point I’m making. BPM  says he’s surprised no one is asking him on Twitter about concerns I and many others know nothing about. My point is, if anyone has a genuine concern then ask him the question yourself.

As i mentioned he's hardly going to come clean about his intentions, even if there is a concern there will probably be the standard reply of "nothing to worry about" or "its all in hand" at the first meeting he held he said his "TEAM" consisted of 2 lawyers if i mind right.

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

As i mentioned he's hardly going to come clean about his intentions, even if there is a concern there will probably be the standard reply of "nothing to worry about" or "its all in hand" at the first meeting he held he said his "TEAM" consisted of 2 lawyers if i mind right.

Of course he’s not, I agree, but like 60’s Bairn you’re missing the point I’m making. If anyone has a concern about him, don’t expect others to question MC for you. Simply ask the guy yourself. 

And as an aside, if nothing else, at the very least if he is a shyster then he’ll know people are onto him.

As has been said to death, this whole situation being played out in public has been a shambles.

Club didn’t need to announce a public PB. But they did.

Club didn’t need to parade him to the fans at the stadium. But they did.

BTB didn’t need to make any public statement about what they found out about Campbell. But they did. (Agree they should have given it to the club).

Cock up, after cock up.

Any talk of the fans getting into bed with the MSG going forward though, for me, is not on. If this falls through, they need to re-open talks with potential buyers.

Just now, Relegator Ritchie said:

Of course he’s not I agree, but like 60’s Bairn you’re missing the point I’m making. If anyone has a concern about him, don’t expect others to question MC for you. Simply ask the guy yourself. 

And as an aside, if nothing else, at the very least if he is a shyster then he’ll know people are into him.

If this guy does take over i honestly dont know what it will take to convince me he has the clubs best interests at heart, the JP one it might just be the way the media reported it but he said at the first meeting until MC has the keys to the club he isnt involved.

Has JP been seen at any of the games though ? as that i would say would be an indicator.

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

As has been said to death, this whole situation being played out in public has been a shambles.

BTB didn’t need to make any public statement about what they found out about Campbell. But they did. (Agree they should have given it to the club).

Cock up, after cock up.

Any talk of the fans getting into bed with the MSG going forward though, for me, is not on. If this falls through, they need to re-open talks with potential buyers.

Very well said.

10 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Of course he’s not, I agree, but like 60’s Bairn you’re missing the point I’m making. If anyone has a concern about him, don’t expect others to question MC for you. Simply ask the guy yourself. 

I certainly am missing your point, you agree with me that he`s unlikely to answer any searching questions yet you`re urging people with concerns to ask searching questions?? Regarding BPM, I think he was puzzled that all fans want to do is blow smoke up his backside.

Cock up, after cock up.

I don’t agree the has anything to do with BtB. The stuff they found on this guy took them 6 hours by all accounts. Why oh why the club could have not done a little bit of background checking on him since they were talking to his group for about 12 weeks before the announcement. I think they should be congratulated for ensuring this process has now had to be done properly. IMO time will prove they have done exactly the right thing, including going public as much as people didn’t like it.

I also don’t agree about them opening up talks to sell unless they are prepared to involve new faces into the process. This farce shows me that they can’t conduct this process competently.

To me this process has shown that a lot of fans are so desperate to get shot of the MSG they would accept anything as long as it not them.

Time all stakeholders MSG, BoD, minority shareholders and fans take a deep breath and think logically what the next best thing is to do. If that means no sale in the short term then so be it. We all want change, even the MSG I believe recognise that, but let’s do it properly after this shambles.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Go ask him on Twitter

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

I said I was amazed no one had asked him who he was in bed with.

16 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

I certainly am missing your point, you agree with me that he`s unlikely to answer any searching questions yet you`re urging people with concerns to ask searching questions?? Regarding BPM, I think he was puzzled that all fans want to do is blow smoke up his backside.

Yep, I’m the one urging people to ask searching questions...

Not the brightest are you?

I cant help but think even if this guy does takeover, straight away there is going to be an issue between him and BtB so we are back to square one with a fanbase that doesnt trust the board.

You make it out BTB have an issue with this guy. I think it is more appropriate to say they want the club to be safe and secure first and foremost. This is not about MC, the MSG or any other individuals. It is about our club for them IMO

Yep, I’m the one urging people to ask searching questions...
Not the brightest are you?

I have no wish to engage in anyway with him until he has got the keys to the door. The BtB guy’s have given the club enough info to get to the bottom of the issues. If they and their lawyers clear this guy then we all have to get on with it.

He will however be the most watched owner in Scotland after this.

This is the point I’m making. All these people “ITK” who are evidently much more privvy to inside information than the majority of fans are the ones who should be asking him on Twitter. I’d genuinely be amazed if more than a handful of people out with the bidding process know a thing about what you just posted regarding “A Bell”.

He’s been asked numerous times more direct questions, I for one stated that in here a couple of weeks ago. He just sidesteps as was shown at the ‘meet and greet’.

As for those you say are in the know, just have a look yourself online, it’s fairly easy to see the concerns that have been on here.

If you can look at that list of concerns and stack it against the positives (what are they apart from a golden list) and still hand over the keys quite happily, I’m amazed.