The Falkirk FC Thread

If you know already then why don't you share it?

Exactly! For me those ‘blowing smoke’ are no better than those constantly sniping from the sidelines and doing so based on very little as I can tell, otherwise they’d come out and say it surely?

We are in the unenviable position of trusting those that have consistently failed to make a huge call and that is very unnerving.

Exactly! For me those ‘blowing smoke’ are no better than those constantly sniping from the sidelines and doing so based on very little as I can tell, otherwise they’d come out and say it surely?

We are in the unenviable position of trusting those that have consistently failed to make a huge call and that is very unnerving.

For me the evidence is clear.

A list of failed businesses and business partners who were left with debt. A life story of dubious dealings and little evidence he has the sort of wealth to back up his boasting. Hence my comment of who he is in bed with.

Why is that sniping from the sidelines? That is looking at the facts of his business dealings over a numbers of years. As a result it is my judgement I don’t want there club going near this guy.

This whole episode could and should have been avoided with an attitude of look before you leap.

35 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Go ask him on Twitter

Surely the onus is on the people trying to prove he’s a shyster to do that? I really don’t get it - for all the concerns about his background, no one can say he doesn’t respond to questions on Twitter. Why are people not calling him out and asking him to clarify these issues? A few folk on this thread seem quick to take potshots at other fans for merely remaining optimistic, but I don’t see many of them being as quick when it comes to taking Campbell to task. If people know something that evidently others don’t, then back it up and put him on the spot. 

For me the evidence is clear.

A list of failed businesses and business partners who were left with debt. A life story of dubious dealings and little evidence he has the sort of wealth to back up his boasting. Hence my comment of who he is in bed with.

Why is that sniping from the sidelines? That is looking at the facts of his business dealings over a numbers of years. As a result it is my judgement I don’t want there club going near this guy.

This whole episode could and should have been avoided with an attitude of look before you leap.

Great question, why is that sniping from the sidelines?

I don’t know, it’s just what you do!

23 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Surely the onus is on the people trying to prove he’s a shyster to do that? I really don’t get it - for all the concerns about his background, no one can say he doesn’t respond to questions on Twitter. Why are people not calling him out and asking him to clarify these issues? A few folk on this thread seem quick to take potshots at other fans for merely remaining optimistic, but I don’t see many of them being as quick when it comes to taking Campbell to task. If people know something that evidently others don’t, then back it up and put him on the spot. 

The thing is he  is hardly going to come clean about it, but at the same time, why is it any of our business how much money he has so you have a double sided argument there. He said he made his money in property and coffee, but for the guy who is a millionaire there is little to nothing about the guy online. Whatever he has done he has covered his tracks well minus a few bits that have been dug up about him, all of which is unsettling for a team who have been shafted by 2 previous owners (Deans and Fulston).

Edited by AL-FFC

Great question, why is that sniping from the sidelines?

I don’t know, it’s just what you do!

[emoji122]

What a guy.

Bet you can’t wait to slaughter the BTB guys for this

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Where did I say I know it?

Why post anything about him being in cahoots with someone else?  It gave the impression that you were aware of something 

To answer the question, MC stated that he would be the sole investor but with a team of people supporting.

[emoji122]

What a guy.

Bet you can’t wait to slaughter the BTB guys for this

For what? Sniping? I don’t think so.

Think they passed their concerns on directly from what I understood. Didn’t agree that they issued a statement but can understand why and get their agenda.

I think we all know your agenda though?

Why post anything about him being in cahoots with someone else?  It gave the impression that you were aware of something 
To answer the question, MC stated that he would be the sole investor but with a team of people supporting.

I didn’t. I said I was amazed no one had asked him who he was in bed with. John Park distanced himself from the situation quickly.

He ain’t going to run it himself. Guy A Bell (an agent and partner in his estate agency) is one of his team. Who else?

Think it is a perfectly normal question people should ask and surprised no one has taken him up on that on Twitter.

He doesn't respond to questions about himself as far as I can see. I asked him, after similar chat on here a couple of weeks ago, and quite politely I think, if he could tell us a bit about his coffee business.

Perhaps my tweet was just overlooked in the twitter melee?

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

I didn’t. I said I was amazed no one had asked him who he was in bed with. John Park distanced himself from the situation quickly.

He ain’t going to run it himself. Guy A Bell (an agent and partner in his estate agency) is one of his team. Who else?

Think it is a perfectly normal question people should ask and surprised no one has taken him up on that on Twitter.

Genuine question as I`m not an expert in this. Don`t shareholders (regardless of amount held) get a chance to study the offer that any prospective bidder makes? Why is it just major shareholders?

Genuine question as I`m not an expert in this. Don`t shareholders (regardless of amount held) get a chance to study the offer that any prospective bidder makes? Why is it just major shareholders?

I think it will need to come to an EGM if they pass him on DD. We would all see it then I guess

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I think it will need to come to an EGM if they pass him on DD. We would all see it then I guess

Thanks BPM,  let`s hope  sanity prevails and it never comes to that !!

Edited by 60`s bairn