The Falkirk FC Thread

The current board have played a blinder here, 3 weeks ago I was desperate for them to GTF now I'm desperate for them to stay and not sell to a fantasist that would probably put us in major trouble - only a gut feeling nothing to back that up. 
Anyway thank god it's match day, just cracked open a bottle of Beck's to wash down my 2 rolls on Patrick's square sausage [emoji41]
I said at the time that a certain group of fans are so fixated on getting the MSG out that they don't care who replaces them, which has been proven by some backing MC and even making statements like "he can't be any worse than the current mob", which unfortunately for us, he definitely can.

Why is this being construed as a straight, binary choice between Campbell and the MSG ?  There were other interested parties who would almost certainly have been infinitely more palatable and credible than either of these choices. But they were chased away through a summer of delay and procrastination, the MSG alighted on a preferred bidder whom the most rudimentary Google search would raise some serious questions about and here we are. Campbell is only the scene because of the MSG/board, this shambles is squarely at their door and should only strengthen the resolve and requirement to get rid of them. Incredible how lightly there are getting off in all of this.

The new pies are rotten.

There, I said it.
Finally we're onto the real issues. No real change to the scotch pies I'm sad to say but the new steak ones are terrific to the point that I've shamelessly jumped ship

Just now, Nedelko said:
16 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:
The new pies are rotten.

There, I said it.

Finally we're onto the real issues. No real change to the scotch pies I'm sad to say but the new steak ones are terrific to the point that I've shamelessly jumped ship

I just pulled a vein out of the steak pie I got.

42 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Why is this being construed as a straight, binary choice between Campbell and the MSG ?  

It's like it seems to have somehow boiled down to a straight binary choice between leaving with no deal, and not leaving at all.

I suppose the difference is that in the Brexit example, only one of the outcomes is disastrous.

It's like it seems to have somehow boiled down to a straight binary choice between leaving with no deal, and not leaving at all.
I suppose the difference is that in the Brexit example, only one of the outcomes is disastrous.
That'll do Martin Ritchie

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'd like to think they would go back to Alan Gows bid as they have backed themselves into a corner with this one if MC fails the Due Diligence.

Does anyone else ever notice a marked decrease in stream quality on the second half on FTV?

Getting the wee buffer sign intermittently for the third time in a row and it was pretty consistently like this last season too in second halfs.

Its just like a wee quick blip roughly every five seconds.

It was when their manager was complaining about stoppage time at the end of the first half, and I shouted about his keeper's time-wasting. He totally over-reacted