The Falkirk FC Thread

I see MC  is getting asked /told on twitter for what bands to bring to TFS for concerts , i know you dont get anywhere unless you ask questions but ffs at least make sure they are sensible and relevant.

he must be regretting saying ask me anything .

8 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I see MC  is getting asked /told on twitter for what bands to bring to TFS for concerts , i know you dont get anywhere unless you ask questions but ffs at least make sure they are sensible and relevant.

Apparently he promised Elvis and tupac 😀

Why he was wheeled out in the first place is where the post mortem should start followed by why the f**k did they not look into his background before actually letting him into the stadium should be the second.

Not to worry he has a coffee empire that starts in October and an estate agency allegedly turning about the same as FFC so he has to be the messiah.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Why he was wheeled out in the first place is where the post mortem should start followed by why the f**k did they not look into his background before actually letting him into the stadium should be the second.

Not to worry he has a coffee empire that starts in October and an estate agency allegedly turning about the same as FFC so he has to be the messiah.

I honestly dont see why they are waiting this long, this is a car crash waiting to happen at least in the Fulston era the debt was manageable to bail the club out this time its going to be a council owed millions, a hotel, grass pitch, academy and a fourth stand.

The Colin Murray piece says it all. My alarm bells started ringing with his interest being sparked by “you have no debt”. For me, that means he would seek to generate debt beyond his purchase price, saddle the club with it, and disappear over the horizon. There would then come a protracted sale of his shares to someone prepared to pick up the pieces.

We have very little to go on with this man, but what little there is isn’t positive. It looks increasingly like he should have gone to Livingston. They are ready made for this sort of punter.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The Colin Murray piece says it all. My alarm bells started ringing with his interest being sparked by “you have no debt”. For me, that means he would seek to generate debt beyond his purchase price, saddle the club with it, and disappear over the horizon. There would then come a protracted sale of his shares to someone prepared to pick up the pieces.

We have very little to go on with this man, but what little there is isn’t positive. It looks increasingly like he should have gone to Livingston. They are ready made for this sort of punter.

No debt means good credit. 

Are you taking notes Branch Ton?