The Falkirk FC Thread

Neil Doncaster will get paid at the end of the month whether we turn up tonight or not. 

If the clowns running our game decide to put Colts teams in the league they will do it whether we turn up tonight or not. 

Im not convinced Neil Doncaster will have any idea how many are at tonight’s game but I am convinced he won’t give a f*ck. 

As harsh as it might sound we have no control over anything that happens so put your super hero pants away and enjoy your biscuit. COYB. 

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Some utter fucking fruit loops in our support.

Thing is if we never had the internet you can guarantee no one would have gave a shite about the takeover as we wouldnt have found out about bexley cabs and all the rest of the failed businesses.  Remember when Fulston took over promises of new stadium being built etc in the papers only thing anyone knew about him back then was he once owned Hamilton Accies and he had his own Forklift company. fast forward 20 odd years bloody hell we would have been all over that like a tramp on chips.

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Whats he doing these days not heard of him being involved in football since was it Albion Rovers with Scott crabbe ?

I'm sure he did some scouting for Chelsea and he definitely did for Kilmarnock recently.

As much as club legends at the club on paper sounds amazing, it generally ends in tears.

46 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I'm reading on Facebook that Celtic tried to get tonight's game rearranged but we wouldn't budge. As someone else said, they probably wanted to let their colts watch their big team playing. 

Well done FFC