The Falkirk FC Thread

IF this is true then I think we need more detail from BTB on this before an assessment can be made on it.
If the current board are allowed to stay in place and BTB just take a couple of token seats on the BoD so they can get some free sausage rolls and can brag about being on the board up Behind the Wall then they can take a running jump to themselves. I'd consider it a betrayal if we get a watered down version of fan ownership which sees Lex and co remain in situ.

I would be shocked to the core if the BtB guy’s took seats on the BoD under the current circumstances.

BtB better not be about to jump into bed with these p***ks! Whatever happens now with Mark Campbell does not change the fact that the MSG are done at this club. Finished completely. After everything that’s happened, for BtB to sit down over a cosy lunch with these arseholes and negotiate a token seat or two on the board doesn’t cut the mustard. That’s obviously a hypothetical but nonetheless realistic scenario which, in my view, would render BtB part of the overall problem instead of being the solution  we’d all hoped for.

Again I would be shocked if they did. I would be shocked if they were asked too.

I think he/she is insinuating that you fed the information to this guy on Twitter.  That's what I took from it anyway.

Interesting as I think the tweet is nothing like what is happening.

What I have tried say is that if Mark Campbell is kicked out it is time for everyone to take a deep breath and try and pull together.

The club needs change and I agree with BB that the ownership has to change. How that is achieved and what shape it takes god only knows.

8 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Interesting as I think the tweet is nothing like what is happening.

What I have tried say is that if Mark Campbell is kicked out it is time for everyone to take a deep breath and try and pull together.

The club needs change and I agree with BB that the ownership has to change. How that is achieved and what shape it takes god only knows.

Agreed

I really hope nobody supports that p***k Neil Doncaster and all his crap ideas for Scottish football by going along to watch Falkirk FC Reserves vs Celtic C**ts tonight. Save your money and keep updated on the Falkirk FC Twitter feed. Simples.

I would be shocked to the core if the BtB guy’s took seats on the BoD under the current circumstances.

I be said all along that the most likely out come is that the MSG will come back to the BTB with some sort of hybrid that keeps at least some of them in place ie a continuation of the committee rule model . Trouble Kenny and David’s influence would be watered down and we would not get the strong leadership we need!
Having said that unless we are all completely wrong about Campbell ( unlikely) then it’s maybe going to be the only show in town .
In reality there are only four types of owners we could have
1 a fan / group of fans
2 An ego maniac who sees the limelight worth the cost
3 A rogue / criminal who wants to launder money /borrow against assets etc
4 An idiot with more money than sense
There are NO other models that make any sense . A combination of 1&4 is the ideal , unfortunately I suspect a combination of 2&3 seems to be our destiny !

I really hope nobody supports that p***k Neil Doncaster and all his crap ideas for Scottish football by going along to watch Falkirk FC Reserves vs Celtic C**ts tonight. Save your money and keep updated on the Falkirk FC Twitter feed. Simples.

I hope we play a strong XI and thump the wee c***s.

I won’t be in attendance, and a fucking free caramel wafer will not tempt me in either.