The Falkirk FC Thread

Was wondering if Edi black cat bexley is branchton did Edi appear around raygate?
I started reading P&B again when we were being box office last summer. I'm pretty sure Edi was being hounded with Sheps chat back then.

I'm trying to read Bexley babe's messages in a Mickey Flannigan accent. Can't do it.

7 minutes ago, Top Bins said:

Whether these latest posts from Bexley are accurate or bullshit, as far as I’m concerned I don’t want MC anywhere near our football club.

Yup.

My Dixon-Romanov-Massone senses are tingling, and not in a good way.

I'll add too that Edi's past few aliases have had an obvious syntax error recurring in the text, like he's trying to make them clearly individual. Our Bexley buddy here does too...

There's a bit of planning goes into these. Strange then that they're all so blatant.

2 hours ago, Bofabairn said:

Let's work with what's there and bring more fan control in to the mix.

You're not serious?? After everything that has happened, there is zero chance of any co-operation between ownership and fans at this stage. They've had numerous opportunities to progress with the share purchase scheme. They could not have made it any clearer that they are not interested. That relationship is irreparably fractured. A thumping of Dumbarton changes absolutely nothing in that respect.

The outcome of all this seems pretty obvious. Campbell won't get his hands on the club, that's the good news. The bad, make that terrible news is that we'll be stuck with the status quo. The board/MSG and their dwindling band of fluffers will immediately go into full "Look what we saved you from, better-the-devil you know, we deserve your undying gratitude for evermore" mode. The fact that several other more credible bids were eschewed and shunned in favour of this character will be ignored. They'll hope for a thumping of Montrose/Stranraer/whoever and all will be quickly forgotten. The ultra-cycnical might even venture to suggest that was pretty much the plan all along. Shambles (another one, the biggest one yet)

The whole thing sounds like an episode from fools and horses with Del Boy cast as Campbell and Park as Rodney. Chances are the guy is bonkers and we are all being led a merry dance . Each day that passes brings more allegations that get more and more insane soon we will be having a retractable roof over the stadium !

I was maybe having a slightly premature senior moment but did he not mention a retractable pitch like the new Spurs stadium at the meet and greet?

21 hours ago, champions said:

And you believe everything in the Sun?

Quite disappointing that the BtB guys went through the Sun again, it's a total scumbag paper.

Well some things I try to take at face value...like quotes from MC, it appears to me he told a little fib the first time. Oh well I am sure he will sue if The Sun made up his quotes  :

Footie fan Campbell has furiously denied the allegations, branding them “a load of lies”, and claimed that the woman was “never in employment” with his company.

But he later said through a spokeswoman: “I have been made aware of papers being filed in New York in relation to a situation that arose around two years ago involving a former colleague at one of my business interests in the USA".

6 hours ago, AGPar said:

You're not serious?? After everything that has happened, there is zero chance of any co-operation between ownership and fans at this stage. They've had numerous opportunities to progress with the share purchase scheme. They could not have made it any clearer that they are not interested. That relationship is irreparably fractured. A thumping of Dumbarton changes absolutely nothing in that respect.

The outcome of all this seems pretty obvious. Campbell won't get his hands on the club, that's the good news. The bad, make that terrible news is that we'll be stuck with the status quo. The board/MSG and their dwindling band of fluffers will immediately go into full "Look what we saved you from, better-the-devil you know, we deserve your undying gratitude for evermore" mode. The fact that several other more credible bids were eschewed and shunned in favour of this character will be ignored. They'll hope for a thumping of Montrose/Stranraer/whoever and all will be quickly forgotten. The ultra-cycnical might even venture to suggest that was pretty much the plan all along. Shambles (another one, the biggest one yet)

That bit actually does feel like it is the most plausible, on the ground of that they will be wanting us to kiss their arses for saving the club from the likes of MC.

The whole thing is just dragging on now.

For what it is worth I actually have some hope that this maybe the point where the MSG actually take a step back and think we have to be more inclusive now, we have to seriously engage with more people to bring a freshness to the club.

Maybe I am just in glass half full mode.

Interestingly on his US Property Business it employs 7 staff. The average salary is $120,000. At that level it doesn't add up that he has a multi-million dollar empire.

Omg can we not just let the bosses do their due dellegence n enjoy a gr8 win over a handy dumbarton team at the wknd! 6 goals n still folk moanin lol. What will be will be with Craig but so far he's saying lots of good things, academy would be fantastic and believe he is the man to take us to the Spl. Let's all pull together n back a great falkirk team. COYB

Oh and before any of you haters start this is jst my opinion having been going to games for 32 years young

Edited by Marshmallo

Well some things I try to take at face value...like quotes from MC, it appears to me he told a little fib the first time. Oh well I am sure he will sue if The Sun made up his quotes  :
Footie fan Campbell has furiously denied the allegations, branding them “a load of lies”, and claimed that the woman was “never in employment” with his company.
But he later said through a spokeswoman: “I have been made aware of papers being filed in New York in relation to a situation that arose around two years ago involving a former colleague at one of my business interests in the USA".

Without wanting to get into the MC debate again, there are plenty of ways you can be a colleague and not have the same direct employer.

Omg can we not just let the bosses do their due dellegence n enjoy a gr8 win over a handy dumbarton team at the wknd! 6 goals n still folk moanin lol. What will be will be with Craig but so far he's saying lots of good things, academy would be fantastic and believe he is the man to take us to the Spl. Let's all pull together n back a great falkirk team. COYB
Oh and before any of you haters start this is jst my opinion having been going to games for 32 years young

Really ! I and many others worked their butts off to. Raise funds to “save” the club when Fulston led us to Armageddon. Standing by and happy clapping whilst we witness Fulston 2 unravel is not an option Saying lots of good things “ means absolutely f u —k all . Irrespective of whether or not he passes due diligence the FACTS are he is a serial business failure expert. If you were going to back a horse to win you would look at the form ! His form is diabolical, he falls at the first fence on every run out Why on earth would you back him to win now! How long you have been going doesn’t qualify you to any more of an opinion than my duaghter who’s been going for five years. I respect your. Ire and would love you to be right but you are looking st this scenario through navy tinted glasses. This IS a turning point for the club !

1 minute ago, Stainrod said:

Really ! I and many others worked their butts off to. Raise funds to “save” the club when Fulston led us to Armageddon. Standing by and happy clapping whilst we witness Fulston 2 unravel is not an option Saying lots of good things “ means absolutely f u —k all . Irrespective of whether or not he passes due diligence the FACTS are he is a serial business failure expert. If you were going to back a horse to win you would look at the form ! His form is diabolical, he falls at the first fence on every run out Why on earth would you back him to win now! How long you have been going doesn’t qualify you to any more of an opinion than my duaghter who’s been going for five years. I respect your. Ire and would love you to be right but you are looking st this scenario through navy tinted glasses. This IS a turning point for the club !

Oh my god, man.

1 minute ago, Stainrod said:

I have reservations about this guy but IF the guy has made millions then doesnt that say something from those failures .  Even the likes of Trump etc have been declared bankrupt during their time . So somewhere along the line he has made a success out of all those failures.

12 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:
3 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Without wanting to get into the MC debate again, there are plenty of ways you can be a colleague and not have the same direct employer.

Yes but the squabble over salary increase broken promises and late final payment only points to being on his payroll.  

8 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I have reservations about this guy but IF the guy has made millions then doesnt that say something from those failures .  Even the likes of Trump etc have been declared bankrupt during their time . So somewhere along the line he has made a success out of all those failures.

We have only got his word for that. 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Yes - but I for one do not trust our due diligence beyond "have you got the money , that's fine then" 

And let's hope Craig Campbell ain't coming back.

Yes but the squabble over salary increase broken promises and late final payment only points to being on his payroll.  

Most people who work for the broker are self employed in US real estate so it’s a bit of a play on words but she could have been a self employed colleague