The Falkirk FC Thread

You lads,  I went to school with Campbell.  I knew him till we were in our mid 20’s. The bloke is taking you all for a ride. He hasn’t got the money, look beyond the fantasy he’s selling at the facts.  Like it or not the Scottish Sun story today lists factual information on his failed business record.  He moved away from Bexley as people here were owed money.  I personally know 2/3 people who he cheated and stole from.  Just look into his past.  

Ive read the posts on the Bexley is bonkers (council forum) and I’ve spoken to the owner.  He’s passed me Falkirk herald details, but I don’t want to bring up the past.  However I urge you to look into him...

Why do you think there was no social media on him before July.  What actual information in terms of business income is shown ANYWHERE?  

None of it adds up.  He’s doing what he always did, Bullshit and lies

Edited by Bexley Man

You lads,  I went to school with Campbell.  I knew him till we were in our mid 20’s. The bloke is taking you all for a ride. He hasn’t got the money, look beyond the fantasy he’s selling at the facts.  Like it or not the Scottish Sun story today lists factual information on his failed business record.  He moved away from Bexley as people here were owed money.  I personally know 2/3 people who he cheated and stole from.  Just look into his past.  
Ive read the posts on the Bexley is bonkers (council forum) and I’ve spoken to the owner.  He’s passed me Falkirk herald details, but I don’t want to bring up the past.  However I urge you to look into him...
Why do you think there was no social media on him before July.  What actual information in terms of business income is shown ANYWHERE?  
Facts please or f**k off.

Ooft the Canadian black cat (Edi) is back bigger and better and on top form welcome back fella x

9 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Except that's exactly what you're doing.

I think most of us are VERY wary of him.

I certainly am. Of the three potential owners he's by far the biggest risk. If we're run by a local businessman, or a well-known Scottish footballer, and things go wrong - the owner can be hounded. He can have reputation dragged through the dirt in the town and the country of his birth.

However, if we're run by somebody who's currently based abroad he can just return there to avoid any heat. He'll then be completely insulated from anything the fans on another continent try to do. We won't be able to touch him and he can do whatever he wants with our club.

So many of us would have been cautious even if a bit of digging into his reputation came up smelling of roses.

Unfortunately nothing about the guy seems to have an odour of roses. Quite the opposite in fact. The info which has come out about his background suggests an odour of the stuff that fertilises roses.

The only thing that smells worse are the number of new posters that have appeared on our thread. All dropping dark hints about the guy while telling us absolutely nothing that we don't know already. People like yourself.

Either spill the beans - with links to prove it - or STFU. We're bored of crap like this.

Well it's hard to comment on someone you've not spoken about for 25 yrs.   But when he appears on national news buying a football club it kind of raises it.   I could very easily leave you to see how this pans out.   But if it were my team,  I'd want to know all about the buyer.

Granted you can tell me to STFU and ask for proof.   You can be bored of it.

Ask him questions,  ask him about his Dad - Colin Campbell - who was on Bexley council.

Ask him about his failed Bexley businesses and how his Mum and brother (at home in Camden Road) would have people knocking on their front door asking for money he owed.    I noticed on his Twitter he never actually gives you straight answers,  or has attended games,  or given any actual detail on his 20 million.
Look into Markell (his girlfriend was Kelly) and look at the books - you'll find it all very vague.

And why - would a poster like me - from SE London where Mark grew up - and attended Hurstmere school - ever visit a forum on Scottish football - so why would be an existing poster.??

8 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
1 hour ago, Bexley Man said:

Facts please or f**k off.

What facts would you like ?  Why not ask his if he'll sue the Sun over the printed facts.....I bet he won't.

Edited by Bexley Man

10 minutes ago, Russ said:

More Bexley pish ffs.

Surely this is just the same c**t time and again with all this vague shite. Either that or fucking half of Bexley have all signed up for P&B.

I suppose there is no reason for people from Bexley to sign up until they suddenly read about this.
TBH I didn't even know where Falkirk was,  so I doubt anyone in LBB has any reason to sign up till now either.

I'll keep an eye on Mark's twitter,  I hope you'll ask him about some of this to see if he confirms it for you..

Ask him about his failed Bexley businesses and how his Mum and brother (at home in Camden Road) would have people knocking on their front door asking for money he owed.    I noticed on his Twitter he never actually gives you straight answers,  or has attended games,  or given any actual detail on his 20 million.
Look into Markell (his girlfriend was Kelly) and look at the books - you'll find it all very vague.

Or if he'll confirm he's suing the Sun newspaper.

Edited by Bexley Man

Was wondering if Edi black cat bexley is branchton did Edi appear around raygate?

The whole thing sounds like an episode from fools and horses with Del Boy cast as Campbell and Park as Rodney. Chances are the guy is bonkers and we are all being led a merry dance . Each day that passes brings more allegations that get more and more insane soon we will be having a retractable roof over the stadium !