The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, champions said:

Home game boycott is a failure imo. You and other 100 or so people would be as well getting yourselves back along to the games.   We need all the fans we can get to hopefully help us get out of this mess.

Just you keep plodding along for your 90 minute shout at the linesmen and leave the rest of us to it.

I can still see the BoD having Campbell failing the due diligence and carrying on as though none of this has happened.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Just you keep plodding along for your 90 minute shout at the linesmen and leave the rest of us to it.

I can still see the BoD having Campbell failing the due diligence and carrying on as though none of this has happened.

😂😂 crowds are still good though despite being league 1. You cant even be arsed protesting outside the main stand mid game to show visually the numbers who are boycotting the home games.  If the MC bid fails and the MSG linger then we can at least do something in the ground. What are you going to do? Hee haw that's what

6 minutes ago, champions said:

😂😂 crowds are still good though despite being league 1. You cant even be arsed protesting outside the main stand mid game to show visually the numbers who are boycotting the home games.  If the MC bid fails and the MSG linger then we can at least do something in the ground. What are you going to do? Hee haw that's what

^^^ wears Lonsdale trackies and doesn't like when full backs steal 2 yards at throw ins

I refuse to give my money that I've worked for to people who hold me and people like me in such obvious contempt. I'll be at Clyde in a fortnight for a right good shout at David Goodwillie.

Home game boycott is a failure imo. You and other 100 or so people would be as well getting yourselves back along to the games.   We need all the fans we can get to hopefully help us get out of this mess.

Oh is that right?

I will go as and when I want to, but it will be away for sure for now.

That may change if they decide not to take Campbell on and properly engage with more parties around the club to build a proper secure future for the whole club in whatever form that takes. BtB ship has sailed or it would have been taken up by now. That has gone. So it needs serious thought about the way forward and time taken over it. Campbell for me is the last thing this club needs.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

^^^ wears Lonsdale trackies and doesn't like when full backs steal 2 yards at throw ins

I refuse to give my money that I've worked for to people who hold me and people like me in such obvious contempt. I'll be at Clyde in a fortnight for a right good shout at David Goodwillie.

So you'd rather give money to our competitors than the club you claim to support? You'd be as well sitting in the clyde end. 

Dumbarton were brutal. They will be in and around relegation. Their best player yesterday was probably McKee which says it all. In saying that we played some lovely one touch football at times. Defence strolled it although last 10-15 mins we seemed to lose control of the middle of the park. Had to laugh at poor Dixon, the one time he had the beating of their defender and was getting to the by line to cross the ref tackled him. Strange the bounce ball was given straight back to us, must be a new rule. Stronger challenges to come but expect us to have it wrapped up by February/March.

Dumbarton were brutal. They will be in and around relegation. Their best player yesterday was probably McKee which says it all. In saying that we played some lovely one touch football at times. Defence strolled it although last 10-15 mins we seemed to lose control of the middle of the park. Had to laugh at poor Dixon, the one time he had the beating of their defender and was getting to the by line to cross the ref tackled him. Strange the bounce ball was given straight back to us, must be a new rule. Stronger challenges to come but expect us to have it wrapped up by February/March.
I thought the new rule was the team that last played the ball got a free kick when it hits the refree

And we should believe everything you write of course? Where is your evidence that they did that?

You would think papers were unable to do their own digging. That is their job.

Anyway I see it is in the Mail too. We have also seen comment from the Scottish Daily Mail too last weekend.

If this is a lie then I would assume MC will be suing both papers?

I am more concerned with the 11 failed businesses personally than this.

There is an obvious reason Mr G Waddell is a lifelong supporter and has connections with BTB and the newspaper. Personally I think if there is dirt out there now is the time to expose it, on the other hand the allegedly failed former taxi driver , barber, publican recruitment agent and realtor(estate agent !)a former failure at 11 business ventures has been assessed by our MSG as the man to lead us forward!
Only other dodgy ventures left for our savior are tanning salon owner, pound shop and football club owner.
Strangely I think he will pass due diligence which is basically have you been nicked for doing any dodgy and have you got 400 grand (borrowed or not ) to give us!

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

This must be one of the best ever ripostes to the most idiotic, moronic comment.

Well said MT.

i still wish you would disappear but fair dos for that one.

Are you no the fascist guy off OneF? Power couple between you and the human sleeping pill.

There is an obvious reason Mr G Waddell is a lifelong supporter and has connections with BTB and the newspaper. Personally I think if there is dirt out there now is the time to expose it, on the other hand the allegedly failed former taxi driver , barber, publican recruitment agent and realtor(estate agent !)a former failure at 11 business ventures has been assessed by our MSG as the man to lead us forward!
Only other dodgy ventures left for our savior are tanning salon owner, pound shop and football club owner.
Strangely I think he will pass due diligence which is basically have you been nicked for doing any dodgy and have you got 400 grand (borrowed or not ) to give us!

I don’t think he will personally but we will wait and see

I cant be part of a club run by a man who typed this

“Your bum is in good shape and it is something I’d like to get my hands on. Now with your boobs, I’d like to give an honest opinion after I’ve handled them.”

Unimaginable cringe levels