The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

It was excellent, way better than any performance that any McKinnon team has produced in 11 months.

Feet on the ground though as that was the worst Dumbarton team I can EVER recall and that goes back to the 70's.

Win and keep performances like that however people will come along agreed.

Were you not boycotting? "Not a penny more" etc

Edited by champions

3 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

He's actually lied when he first said the woman never worked for him. There has to be doubts over anything he says which is a worry.

And you believe everything in the Sun?

Quite disappointing that the BtB guys went through the Sun again, it's a total scumbag paper.

And you believe everything in the Sun?

Quite disappointing that the BtB guys went through the Sun again, it's a total scumbag paper.

And we should believe everything you write of course? Where is your evidence that they did that?

You would think papers were unable to do their own digging. That is their job.

Anyway I see it is in the Mail too. We have also seen comment from the Scottish Daily Mail too last weekend.

If this is a lie then I would assume MC will be suing both papers?

I am more concerned with the 11 failed businesses personally than this.

There's a difference between proof and allegations.

However, it's clear that the club ending up in this Campbell guy's hands would represent at best, a huge gamble.  If the board allow that to happen, it'll be the worst of their crimes towards the fans.

18 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

And we should believe everything you write of course? Where is your evidence that they did that?

You would think papers were unable to do their own digging. That is their job.

Anyway I see it is in the Mail too. We have also seen comment from the Scottish Daily Mail too last weekend.

If this is a lie then I would assume MC will be suing both papers?

I am more concerned with the 11 failed businesses personally than this.

There is not a chance in hell that the Sun investigated the prospective new owner of league 1 Falkirk fc off their own back.. They've clearly been fed the information.

There is not a chance in hell that the Sun investigated the prospective new owner of league 1 Falkirk fc off their own back.. They've clearly been fed the information.

The guy has now tried to buy about 6 clubs. 3 down south and by his own admission another two were looked at in Scotland.

He has put himself in the public eye promising Falkirk fans and Sunderland fans the moon in the last month. Or course papers are going to have a look.

Christ he was offering to extend The Stadium of Light to be big enough to get games at the next World Cup as FIFA were about to award it to England as Qatar are not suitable.

34 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The guy has now tried to buy about 6 clubs. 3 down south and by his own admission another two were looked at in Scotland.

He has put himself in the public eye promising Falkirk fans and Sunderland fans the moon in the last month. Or course papers are going to have a look.

Christ he was offering to extend The Stadium of Light to be big enough to get games at the next World Cup as FIFA were about to award it to England as Qatar are not suitable.

It already is big enough at 49k.

16 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Happy to admit I was wrong

Home game boycott is a failure imo. You and other 100 or so people would be as well getting yourselves back along to the games.   We need all the fans we can get to hopefully help us get out of this mess.