The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Todays crowd figures pretty much mirror what we got when QOS came to visit last August. (4026 / 4060)

Yes the similarities between the games and their outcomes pretty much end after crowd, don't they?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

7 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Strachan or Martin ?

You could do this all day, couldn't you?

To work though, doesn't it need that wee germ of truth?  You're saying I support one of the only two sides in world football I despise.  A bit silly and unsuccessful.

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You could do this all day, couldn't you?

To work though, doesn't it need that wee germ of truth?  You're saying I support one of the only two sides in world football I despise.  A bit silly and unsuccessful.

Billy McNeil or van dik ?

16 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Billy McNeil or van dik ?

Van Dijk was an excellent chimney sweep, to be fair. 

Some result for us today though. Agree that we'll be unlikely to play a team that bad again this season though. At least, until the away leg. 

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

With all due respect MrDust have you had a liquid lunch or something today?

If it’s not extremely boring stories about Leeds it’s this even more boring Celtic tripe. 

We won 6-0 today

i-have-a-cunning-plan-lhae-a-cunning-plan-baldrick-39682483.png

Hopefully this puts an end to Falkirk fans weird mindset that they will struggle in this league. I get fans of their own club can have that trepidation at times due to past failures but that squad is just too good and Falkirk will win the league with a lot to spare.

4-2 eh.

2 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Hopefully this puts an end to Falkirk fans weird mindset that they will struggle in this league. I get fans of their own club can have that trepidation at times due to past failures but that squad is just too good and Falkirk will win the league with a lot to spare.

4-2 eh.

Nobody doubts the quality of this squad. For League 1, it's frankly ridiculous. The question mark is more around the manager and whether he can get the most from the myriad attacking threats we now have at our disposal. Today was promising, but Dumbarton are utter gash, there's much harder tests to come. The two away games at the end of this month should tell us a lot. Raith and  Forfar are decent sides, they'll push us a long way.