The Falkirk FC Thread

See what I mean - it's really boring isn't it?  I bet you barely got out of your seats for the fifth and sixth.

Can you imagine nine months of dull foregone conclusions that inspire no pride or excitement.  Unless you're an OF fan, no fun can be derived from such mismatches.

Still, how big was the crowd?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

GTF

See what I mean - it's really boring isn't it?  I bet you barely gout out of your seats for the fifth and sixth.
Can you imagine nine months of dull foregone conclusions that inspire no pride or excitement.  Unless you're an OF fan, no fun can be derived from such mismatches.
Still, how big was the crowd?

Boring?

Aye seeing your team score 6 including a couple of brilliant team goals in what was the best first half of football at TFS in years was absolutely shite. Was longing for the shiteness of Paul Hartley and his squad all afternoon.

What a fucking weirdo.

Just now, Russ said:

Boring?

Aye seeing your team score 6 including a couple of brilliant team goals in what was the best first half of football at TFS in years was absolutely shite. Was longing for the shiteness of Paul Hartley and his squad all afternoon.

What a fucking weirdo.

Paul Hartley is a bit weird right enough.