The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

f**k knows, I'm sure there was talk of the team bus for away games being pulled because of costs? 

Think i seen on posted when we were in the Championship one of the Thistle posters had said he only funds their academy now, if only we had someone that would do that ..oh wait.

Think i seen on posted when we were in the Championship one of the Thistle posters had said he only funds their academy now, if only we had someone that would do that ..oh wait.
That is what any artice mentioned him and his wife pulling their funding has mentioned.

Just now, ajwffc said:
8 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

That is what any artice mentioned him and his wife pulling their funding has mentioned.

Him and his wife have split up so looks like he’ll be pulling more than his funding.

3 hours ago, Sgt Bilko said:

Davis Keillor-Dunn, 21, wants a move away from Ross County after growing frustrated at his lack of playing time. (Sun, print edition) 

Come on Ray , sort it out .

Somehow I thought he was only contracted till January, dunno if a County fan said that. Our only hope now will be in January for him if we don't extend Longridge and/or Ray is still our manager by then

I'd have loved to signed him, would've been ideal for his development and he is more direct than anyone we have currently.