The Falkirk FC Thread

Mason Mount , Harry Wilson ...….hardly average  and I am sure Waghorn scored a bucket load of goals despite his injuries.
Not taking one player from a completely different team as  word of affirmation of burnout. Leeds will win the Championship this season with 18 first team players (perhaps 19 if the Arsenal kid signs today) .  
If burn out was the issue, the good thing about all this chat is we'll play considerably fewer games than Leeds this season.

42 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Mason Mount , Harry Wilson ...….hardly average  and I am sure Waghorn scored a bucket load of goals despite his injuries.

Not taking one player from a completely different team as  word of affirmation of burnout. Leeds will win the Championship this season with 18 first team players (perhaps 19 if the Arsenal kid signs today) .  

bookmarked till May

Tho like Bielsa burn out history, your history of Leeds predictions has had its flaws, personal fav was you running around shouting Chapman and that Leeds would retain the league

28 minutes ago, PG.Colossus said:

IIMG_9514.jpg

I personally, but I hope I am wrong, believe that Mark Campbell has no desire to buy us.

His extroverted personality reeks very similar to another Walter Mitty by the name of Brooks Mileson.  No further comments required

Edited by Bairnschild

1 hour ago, MetalWolf said:

I guess they realise the limited interest in a match against Celtic Colts.  Not even sure its worth paying a fiver to go to.

Personally don't understand why interest is limited.

I guess it's pay at the gate?

Whit?!
They're imposing Colt teams on the rest of the league in this cup, totally devaluing the competition in the process - that is why interest is limited, thank goodness. And this is only the thin end of the wedge, if we go along to these matches involving Colt teams they'll think that there is no resistance to Colt teams and they'll then have them playing in the lower leagues ( where we are now), totally devaluing them. No supporter should be attending any match where they are playing a Colt team in any competition.
Totally agree

Competition is shite now, we should play our academy players in protest............[emoji2957]

48 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Whit?!

They're imposing Colt teams on the rest of the league in this cup, totally devaluing the competition in the process - that is why interest is limited, thank goodness. And this is only the thin end of the wedge, if we go along to these matches involving Colt teams they'll think that there is no resistance to Colt teams and they'll then have them playing in the lower leagues ( where we are now), totally devaluing them. No supporter should be attending any match where they are playing a Colt team in any competition.

Personally couldn't give a monkeys about colt teams playing in the lower leagues either as long as they are good enough.  Don't understand how it devalues the competition.  If Falkirk had an academy then it's the sort of thing I'd be keen on us being involved in.