The Falkirk FC Thread

Today I feel a traitor.
All summer I vowed not to buy a ST until the board who ruined our club had left but today just prior to the first home game of the season I gave in. I don't think the boycott has achieved much so it is now pointless plus I love watching Falkirk on a Saturday and have done so for most of 55 years

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Pretty mental statement to make after 1 league game.

And the League Cup. He's been garbage so far, and will be by a country mile our best paid player and the league's best paid player, hence the comparison. He's probably 2 players' worth of budget.

Hopefully he comes onto a game and justifies the signing. It could be that a better manager gets more out of him. - he was clearly a decent Championship player. 

Guest Ecosse83

Loving that signing. We have players capable of playing some excellent stuff just need a half decent manager to implement it now!

I'm assuming this is Louis Longridge? I don't do twitter or any of that shite and there's nothing on the OS yet. I'm certainly not complaining by any means as I thought we should have tried to keep him when he left. On his day he's a very good player and should unlock a few defences in L1, however he's very similar to Telfer and Connolly so I'd have preferred if we'd used the money to try to get a wing back or 2 in. Almost certain that DKD won't be returning now either I'd assume.