The Falkirk FC Thread

Pish!
Most of us had our doubts after last season but were willing to give him another shot at proving us wrong, 90 minutes on Saturday was the same old boring shite we were subjected to last season. 

The problem is we are stuck with Ray at least until there is change up top. So I’m guessing he will get to October then punted in Nov to make way for the new guy to bring in a new team in January . Sound familiar !!
At least 50% of our underperformance is down to those in the boardroom or their henchmen . We need some stability and common sense - It cannot be easy being a manager with that calamity crew at your back. Let’s give Ray a chance to get it right . If we lose to Dumbarton on sat at the Bexley mini cab stadium ( and we likely will )don’t turn on the manager as I suspect he’s already had enough judging by his comments or lack of them .

10 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

The problem is we are stuck with Ray at least until there is change up top. So I’m guessing he will get to October then punted in Nov to make way for the new guy to bring in a new team in January . Sound familiar !!
At least 50% of our underperformance is down to those in the boardroom or their henchmen . We need some stability and common sense - It cannot be easy being a manager with that calamity crew at your back. Let’s give Ray a chance to get it right . If we lose to Dumbarton on sat at the Bexley mini cab stadium ( and we likely will )don’t turn on the manager as I suspect he’s already had enough judging by his comments or lack of them .

If he cant beat dumbarton with the size of budget he has compared to them then he deserves all the grief he gets.

46 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

We need an attack minded manager at this level. With the money he’s had to spend vs his competition we should win most of our games.

I agree the board have had a negative impact but it’s Ray’s job to get the players mindset correct.

I think this is going to be a long, hard season. The players have signed for Ray so we probably need to stick with him for a while now.

Wow. That took a full two hours. Two fucking hours man. That is seriously slow by the standards of this summer.
I really hope Mr Campell has a good brush for all the sweeping out that he needs to do. 

Less typey more clickey clickey

(please)

9 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Obviously went with the fact that its a tight squad and dixon can play 2 positions. Bit rificulous though to then set up the team in a way that needs a left back exactly like robson though.

I said on Peterhead  thread that he could have used  Dixon mainly  as centre back and cover for left and  signed up Robson. Then not sign say Durnan and you would have still decent defensive cover and better attacking threat on the left

6 minutes ago, Mevilc Bairn said:

I said on Peterhead  thread that he could have used  Dixon mainly  as centre back and cover for left and  signed up Robson. Then not sign say Durnan and you would have still decent defensive cover and better attacking threat on the left

Durnan or toshney. toshney can play 3 positions durnan two at a push.