The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

I'm not a fan of 4-2-3-1 but actually longed for it on Saturday, a 4-1-4-1 surely is doable also, altho I feel we could play 3-2-5 and McKinnon would drain it to his way.

I longed for a 3-5-2 this season but can see why with a small squad why it's not the best option.

A January window at Raith rescued his season there, going to 4-4-2 did similar at Utd, hopefully we see a player or formation that at least comes close to previous for this season but I don't see him being the man to lead us far, I said that when he was appointed

Whatever system is used will be determined by what gets the best out of the players. It's work in progress and hopefully it clicks together after a few games.

Own preference would a pass and move push and run style of play when we have the ball and a high pressing game when we don't.                                                                      Played in a sporting and fair way with none of the Aberdeen whinging cheats 11 Aberdeen way of going about things. 

I'm not a fan of 4-2-3-1 but actually longed for it on Saturday, a 4-1-4-1 surely is doable also, altho I feel we could play 3-2-5 and McKinnon would drain it to his way.
I longed for a 3-5-2 this season but can see why with a small squad why it's not the best option.
A January window at Raith rescued his season there, going to 4-4-2 did similar at Utd, hopefully we see a player or formation that at least comes close to previous for this season but I don't see him being the man to lead us far, I said that when he was appointed
IMO any of these formations would work better than this narrow diamond shite.

Hate it when folk post silly little 'in the know you're all peasants' type comments. Either share it or keep it to yourself.
I'm guessing wylde or longridge.

What a precious little soul. Chill out - just a carry on

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I'd rather have pumped the Tidser cash for DKD, he would've had at least three shots at goal on Saturday, nutmegged 3 and kneed the ball in homage to Stainrod

Stainrod was a possibility, club decided to keep him.