The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Stainrod said:

Nobody with any sense would invest in us. However how can a Del Boy wanna be publican and former mini cab driver whoโ€™s hooked with a Mexican real estate saleswoman in the big apple, with high hopes to make money in coffee chip up to our board of directors with some of her sales commission and convince them that he should be the preferred option to run the club ahead of life long fans with 800 k of solid investment from local people. It totally beggars belief and trumps racist gate relegation farce and Hartley fiasco by a country mile. It took ordinary fans ten minutes to oust the alleged Charleton ! What he was playing at only he knows but his track record makes Geordie Fulston seem like an angel . The board should hang there heads in shame !

I'm not saying you're wrong, but have you verified any of the story relating to this pub? You've read it on a blog and instantly believed it.ย  Where is the evidence that this is actually true?

If someone owed you over ยฃ100k you would be fighting tooth and nail to get it back, or at least some it.ย 

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Nah I'm not having Vlad in the same category as Whyte.ย  The Mad one gave us some great entertainment, two Scottish Cups, told Sevco to f**k off his stewardship in the end resutled in the FOH being born and queen Anne taking the reins, we now have financila stability and a new stand.ย  Did anyone ever find Vlad or is he still hiding in Moscow?

Whyte on the other hand...

See the source image

What did I say that disagreed with that?

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

You didn't, I was just looking at the photograph of dearly departed Vlad and Mr Whyte on the same page.ย  A disgrace,ย  saying that though Vlad did promise a champions league trophy that still hasn't arrived.

A bitย daft quoting me then.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Do we know if John Park is reconsidering his involvement? Thats not how the Sun article read to me but this ones says it clearly

He's just spinning the Sun "story" the same way they did, otherwise he would have said "I hear that...." or something.

Edited by welshbairn

We're now entering the dangerosity phase. I take back my previous suck it 'n' see comment. Without any clear plan or opinion fromย the current hapless board on the Campbell proposals (talk is cheap), we need to have the board step back and get this guy to publicly show 'em or fold 'em. It now really does smellย of Del Boy chancers circling around for a quick earner.

ย 

34 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Less of the Slaughtered Lamb treatment evident on here than was the case earlier in the week.ย  Instead, it's getting a bit succulent for some.

Another article telling us absolutely nothing new.ย  You would think with the league season opening up today they would have something else to write about.

I honestly can't praise the way your fans group have reacted to this enough. To get the local press on side is a great move.ย You would be lucky to have them in charge of your club and as long as the due diligence is all above board then I genuinely believe you will all be the next owners of Falkirk. What a result this could be. The dossier is completely damning. Should be game set and match.ย 

Good luck.ย 

I for one,ย  am just glad the football starts back today. As for the rest of this sh@t fest that's going on behind the scenes it's starting to bore me now. If it was done properly, it would have been behind the scenes and only info should have been were off here's the new man in charge. But as usual it's Falkirk so all the dirty laundry is aired in public for all to see.

Hopefully start as we mean to go on today.ย  #COYB

12 minutes ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

I honestly can't praise the way your fans group have reacted to this enough. To get the local press on side is a great move.ย You would be lucky to have them in charge of your club and as long as the due diligence is all above board then I genuinely believe you will all be the next owners of Falkirk. What a result this could be. The dossier is completely damning. Should be game set and match.ย 

Good luck.ย 

Can u not get the hint and f**k off๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•