The Falkirk FC Thread

why don't we just let the club do their check ane then take stock then?
Your right. I only posted it because this is about the first thing someone has actually found out about his current business. All I've seen this week has been negative and this is undoubtedly positive. Thought it was worth sharing.

Listened to his interview on the radio. Nothing new in it other than he mentioned the current board were working on bringing a couple of other players in. I'm actually glad the BtB situation wasn't raised. I was a bit surprised he wasn't on top of the stadium ownership situation. He's maybe in for some surprises there.

The presenters were a shambles though. Deary me. You'd need to be pished to make it through a full show surely. As for suggesting Hartley's sidekick should be hired for the academy...!

Overall, with the talk of John Park, youth academy, signing players and promotion chasing, it was nice to get some of last Friday's buzz back.

Gentleman, I can honestly understand the hostility. This outsider has swanned onto your forum and told you that your potential messiah is not all he presents himself to be. I fully respect the fact you want this to be the real deal. I mean, who wouldn't? So in that respect I'm more than happy for you to lash out at me. 

To address a point, I wasn't involved/paid for the digging. I used the word 'we' as a collective term for sunderland supporters. I hadn't considered the sensitivity of the information when I mistakenly offered it to everyone. Got a bit of a ticking off for that actually. Luckily no harm was done and the information, I'm led to believe, is now in safe hands. Best of luck again.

Gentleman, I can honestly understand the hostility. This outsider has swanned onto your forum and told you that your potential messiah is not all he presents himself to be. I fully respect the fact you want this to be the real deal. I mean, who wouldn't? So in that respect I'm more than happy for you to lash out at me. 
To address a point, I wasn't involved/paid for the digging. I used the word 'we' as a collective term for sunderland supporters. I hadn't considered the sensitivity of the information when I mistakenly offered it to everyone. Got a bit of a ticking off for that actually. Luckily no harm was done and the information, I'm led to believe, is now in safe hands. Best of luck again.

You ken absolutely nothing mate. There’s more than likely nae information and you are almost certainly Edi. Away ye go.

15 minutes ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

Surely its around 4am now in Toronto and there will be at least one moose awake to fuk.....

surely moosefuking is less desperate than spamming this thread with finger pointing and no evidence

So find a moose, settle down and fuk it

1 hour ago, ka202 said:

If this episode has taught me anything it’s that there are some amount of arsehole falkirk fans out there.

Surely it didn't require this episode to show you that?

I'm entertained by the direction it's taken on here over the last day or two.  For a long time, there was a lot of 'hold your horses' good sense, and a healthy degree of scepticism regarding this new bloke.  It's since been replaced however, by a clamour to shout down anyone citing anything doubtful.  

Admittedly, there's probably some mischief making going on, but the circling of wagons is probably not an ideal response.

What is his past does anyone really know!
He says he made his money in coffee and real estate, what money enough to cough up 50 k for a loan deposit or 500k To buy out the incumbents- or 2 or 3 million in cash needed to kick start serious plans. What capacity did he sell real estate was it his or was he an agent on 3 % commission again not clear ! MADE money in coffee where , how , name names etc .
To be fair to the current board SA footwear business is very transparent and Martin Ritchie sold spider communication for a few million years ago . Successful businessmen easy to check out nothing to hide.
Claiming that he was mistaken for MC who committed a murder is a ridiculous attempt to belittle the BTB announcement that they have concerns . All the fans hoped he was the real deal but there is so much spin on his vague statements he is beginning to lose the popular vote! Let’s pray I am wrong and he’s not a Nescafé sales rep who works part time for century 21 property agents staging a Kenny Rogers tribute act in a Manhattan coffee shop. I can’t figure out what his angle is if he’s a conman but only our board could preside over such a fiasco. maybe Paul Hartley’s agent tipped him off about how gullible our MSG committee were. !

52 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

14 years in the 3rd tier out of the last 30 years suggests you know this level very well.

Only one in the last seventeen though, the era during which they introduced things like coloured footballs when it wasn't even snowing.  

Edited by Monkey Tennis