The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

Shagger. Google 'Sunderlands fan forum' and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. I haven't looked at, let alone posted on one, for at least 5 years. They were utterly toxic and rife with bullying back then. God knows what they're like now. 

There's nothing on it, or at least nothing we dont know they had nothing on him so unless your Sherlock or more Clouseau your doing better than everyone else.

The information we found wasn't  affiliated to any Sunderland forum and as far as I'm aware was never posted on any forum. If my posts have led you to believe that I can only apologise but in my defence I didn't once mention Sunderland fans forums until I responded to mic17s querey earlier today. 

What the f**k are you talking aboot eh!

Mr Toronto has gone from

I'm almost certain they would be perfectly willing to share this information if it was used to protect another football club. I will send an email to one of the organisers and see if I can at the very least get a summary to post on this forum. 

To

I didn't hand over any information to anyone as it wasn't my 'dirt' to hand out. Those responsible for funding and organising the background checks are owners of the findings and while I have read the documents I certainly would have no right to hand it over to just anyone. 

pish.

2 minutes ago, ka202 said:

If this episode has taught me anything it’s that there are some amount of arsehole falkirk fans out there.

That can be applied to any football team but at the moment we seem to be excelling in them albeit a lot of them seem to have discovered P&B in the last week or 2

Looks like Mike Campbell's girlfriend Swany Vazquez has a decade plus track record as a realtor in New York and became Director along with Mark Campbell of Markel Real Estate Group a couple of years ago.  I don't think it would be a stretch to imagine a sizeable amount could be earned by selling expensive properties in New York.  Maybe the money is coming from her?

Either way, I really hope this goes ahead and we get at least the grass pitch and the academy back and we start to climb back to where we should be.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
typo

Looks like Mike Campbell's girlfriend Swany Vazquez has a decade plus track record as a realtor in New York and became Director along with Mike Campbell of Markel Real Estate Group a couple of years ago.  I don't think it would be a stretch to imagine a sizeable amount could be earned by selling expensive properties in New York.  Maybe the money is coming from her?
Either way, I really hope this goes ahead and we get at least the grass pitch and the academy back and we start to climb back to where we should be.

Is Mike Mark’s brother?

36 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Mr Toronto has gone from

I'm almost certain they would be perfectly willing to share this information if it was used to protect another football club. I will send an email to one of the organisers and see if I can at the very least get a summary to post on this forum. 

To

I didn't hand over any information to anyone as it wasn't my 'dirt' to hand out. Those responsible for funding and organising the background checks are owners of the findings and while I have read the documents I certainly would have no right to hand it over to just anyone. 

pish.

You forgot the bit where he went from saying he would email the people who had information that was nothing to do with him, to "the information we found" ......

Away and f**k another moose sheps!