The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

Still amazed it was only 1000.

Everywhere I went for 2 days their were Falkirk fans in droves.

Even that video seems a lot more

I liked the way, because there was no airport in Liechtenstein and everyone found different routes, the numbers kept slowing building up as we got closer to Vaduz. Sure there was more than a thousand, maybe there were a few too pished to find the ground.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Watch out for those giants from Lichtenstein when you do qualify!

2 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Sound advice. Team playing in the Swiss leagues and full of well paid German pros is definitely a tie we should be looking to avoid this time.

E421598C-67F3-4D6B-B630-41FA5E104194.gif

13 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Still amazed it was only 1000.

Everywhere I went for 2 days their were Falkirk fans in droves.

Even that video seems a lot more

Great trip. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.  Prestwick - Milan Bergomo £10  Drive to Vaduz / Feldkirch awesome,   Milan Bergamo - Manchester € 10 Manchester - Glasgow £27 

The rest of the trip was a site more than that !!  Game best forgotten, but best moment 2-1 down Vaduz guy heading into possibly score no 3 a ball is thrown from our crowd and bounces straight off the ball in play

22072009115.jpg

23072009126.jpg

23072009139.jpg

23072009146.jpg

23072009148.jpg

23072009156.jpg

24072009159.jpg

24072009161.jpg

23072009131.jpg

23072009141.jpg

23072009154.jpg

23072009155.jpg

2 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

It will, it has to by law.  If FFC (or perhaps more accurately their solicitors) don’t do appropriate checks on the source of funds being used to buy the shares, they will be in breach of several anti-money laundering regulations. 

I don't trust the DD process, so many have got through that were not fit.

Its been publicised in England that it's not fit for purpose

1 hour ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

I can't put into words how much I'm in awe of your fans group for speaking up. They may very well save your football club with what they now know. I hope they get control of your club and take you from strength to strength. 

Thanks moosefuker

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well that's remarkable. 

We really are back to the playground here.  Unless someone says "I promise", it doesn't count?

Has your manager promised your fans anything ?

Stay up, play offs ?

Or has he aimed for the above ?

1 hour ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

I can't put into words how much I'm in awe of your fans group for speaking up. They may very well save your football club with what they now know. I hope they get control of your club and take you from strength to strength. 

Listen Sandy, away and shove your rent and your soft loans up your arse!!🖕

3 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

2. If Campbell has the money he claims (no one knows if he does or not) then what he needs to put into us is a peanuts. He’ll basically be spending the interest on his cash, a bit like a billionaire chucking about a few hundred million.  

Ah yes, good to see the 'Calum Melville' principle making a long-awaited return to Scottish football. 

2 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Listen Sandy, away and shove your rent and your soft loans up your arse!!🖕

Your username ought to be Relegator Ray, seeing as your board weren't the ones who spectacularly bottled two home games to send you down.

IMG_1450.thumb.jpg.7fd38bc9f6063c7ddafba4d7143fa40b.jpg

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

Ah yes, good to see the 'Calum Melville' principle making a long-awaited return to Scottish football. 

Your username ought to be Relegator Ray, seeing as your board weren't the ones who spectacularly bottled two home games to send you down.

IMG_1450.thumb.jpg.7fd38bc9f6063c7ddafba4d7143fa40b.jpg

Sound mate. Thanks for your input 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well that's remarkable. 

We really are back to the playground here.  Unless someone says "I promise", it doesn't count?

They are plans and aims. He will attempt to carry these things out. He is not promising to do anything as you can never be certain in this business that you will achieve what you set out to do in the first place. Of course he may not even try to achieve what he is aiming to fo but he isnt promising anything .

I'm completely confused by all this takeover stuff, not being itk in the slightest but very doubtful about this dude.

So here's the view from my back door for the next week. I'm gonna save up all the posts and binge them in 7 or 8 days. Magic!20190801_165140.jpeg

If BTB were to gain control of the club that would surely be based on whether or not the 1000 or so backers were still willing to do so.

1. His accountant will.
2. Yes they will as it’s the law.
You are just not understanding how a commercial purchase transaction works Hank.

I will repeat that the proof of funding is secondary to me now. I am sure he can show the club he has money to buy them out.

Once he has the club for c400k he and his people can do with it what they wish.

We have just got to be sure he won’t turn us over and look after the club once the sale has gone through. You can do all the DD you wish but there has to be a judgment call in all this based on someone’s past, integrity and track record.

Where can you buy the club for 400k? Btb was going to raise 800k to get 25% so how  can the club be getting sold for 400k? Is there not over 2 million £1 shares in falkirk, the original  btb bid was the MSG were willing to dilute their shareholding in the club at a reduced price to btb so we would own 25% , why would they now sell 62% for half that? Unless I'm reading something wrong here 

21 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I will repeat that the proof of funding is secondary to me now. I am sure he can show the club he has money to buy them out.

We have just got to be sure he won’t turn us over and look after the club once the sale has gone through. You can do all the DD you wish but there has to be a judgment call in all this based on someone’s past, integrity and track record.

You have given more in that statement there than BTB gave in the one on COYB.