The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, ScoutMan said:

Anyway. I’m off, see you in division 3 when Blair nimmo finished with you🙉🙉

What a guy. Why would an asset stripper buy a club with no assets? We have 18 players, don't own the stadium and a well worn astro pitch. Get a grip

1 hour ago, Falkirk Till_ I Die said:

And anyway what reason do I have to believe the Sunderland owners?

Would there fans be happy if he revealed that Campbell did complete DD and the deal broke down after that?

There's just as much chance he's lying 

Would be nice if you gave a timestamp though so we could all see it

The current owners at Sunderland from what I have heard are decent, they may not have the money to take them onwards post league 1 but they are upfront and honest with the fans.

Its concerning with the information provided albeit with small time snooker halls, taxi firms etc  then it becomes ridiculous to claim no DD was done then claim because it wasn't said it proves it wasn't done.

I for one dont trust the DD, I think its far too easy to slip through the net, still too many question marks about it all and tbh we might not need to worry about having only 18 signed players, this could effect the players with this rumbling on 

30 minutes ago, falkirkbairns1876 said:

Can anyone confirm if this means his company only made a profit of £1,008?

I know that I’m a new poster but I’m just curious about the new owner, however I’m not making accusations about him I’m just trying to find out more about him.

Why do you care, and why did you make this your first post on a Scottish Football forum? And why would this info if true and linked to him be a bad thing? Are you claiming this is his only asset, if it is his?

Strange to be getting these new posters around midnight on a Wednesday night with such a specific issue.

Edited by welshbairn

I can’t believe this thread, it’s like I’m witnessing Falkirk FC: Civil War. We’re all on the same side and want what’s best for our club, why don’t we have less of the name calling and accusations and let things come to a natural conclusion?

Let the Board conduct further due diligence based on the info that they have been provided by BtB and see what they find.

I hope and think that BtB are the good guys, only trying to do what is best for the future of Falkirk FC, I don’t think that there was any malice in their announcement.

Further investigations might reveal that there has been a misunderstanding and that Mark Campbell is a good guy too, genuinely wanting to help our club get back to the Premiership, from where we have been absent for far too long.

Why don’t we all take a deep breath and chill, because on this thread, in the main, we are amongst friends.

Why don't we just wait until the DD is carried out by the club and sfa instead of worrying about whether or not some woman has a grievance over some lunch money he never paid back 30 years ago. All of a sudden everyone is sherlock Holmes. Still to see any evidence for or against. Quicker this is over the better. 

Edited by Believe The Hype

6 hours ago, falkirkbairns1876 said:

IMG_2982.jpgIMG_2983.jpg

Can anyone confirm if this means his company only made a profit of £1,008?

I know that I’m a new poster but I’m just curious about the new owner, however I’m not making accusations about him I’m just trying to find out more about him.

It means he doesn't want to pay corporation tax.