The Falkirk FC Thread

How can anyone have a go at the BtB guys? If anyone has the club at heart it's them. 
The plug needs to be pulled on this shambles instantly. It is laughable to me that anyone could think this is a good idea.

So leaking the info to the sun of all rags is a good idea? Definitely should have kept it within the club. Good to bring up these concerns but not on social media or to the worst paper going.

2 minutes ago, young_bairn said:

Shows the BTB bid in a very bad light this. If MC walks away the cross hairs will be on KJ. Leaking the story to the sun is enough to fail due diligence imo.

or they have potentially saved the club for getting into bed with someone they should stay clear off, would you rather not know if there was anything off with MC. Lets just wait until  more info comes out.

2 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

or they have potentially saved the club for getting into bed with someone they should stay clear off, would you rather not know if there was anything off with MC. Lets just wait until  more info comes out.

If the BTB guys have concerns and evidence then 100% they are correct to share them with the club. We all at the end of the day want the best for FFC. I don't think, on the face of it, making a public statement like this is a good idea though. Just my opinion. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4547431/john-park-celtic-falkirk-move/

I assume this is the story that everyone is getting excited about

How is this not unexpected?  Would you start a job for a club when you work for someone who hasn't bought the business out?  I know I wouldn't.  Once the take over is signed sealed and delivered is when I'd expect him to take up the role.  The only thing he might be doing is thinking about what we need to sign, but again as said those won't go through until after the take over is signed, and the players he identifies now might have new clubs by then.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

If the BTB guys have concerns and evidence then 100% they are correct to share them with the club. We all at the end of the day want the best for FFC. I don't think, on the face of it, making a public statement like this is a good idea though. Just my opinion. 

Not without giving the full info. Now we (fans most of who  backed BtB financially) are clueless as to whether this is a mountain or a molehill and even further away from clarity over the future of the club.

A little information isnt always better than none 

As I said earlier. They were damned if they did speak and damned if they didn’t. This situation is not of their making. They have sent the info to the club for them to look at and said that is it.

I say it again the decision to roll out the red carpet on Monday was just wrong before everything was concluded.

Jesus I am sick of this.

it's a lot lot harder to hound out an absent owner whose hiding out back in the US if it all goes sour.
There's no way he is moving to Edinburgh anyway and leaving behind his coffee empire in Manhattan, besides he's needed there as Wee Chad can only work weekends and every second Tuesday and isn't allowed to drive the van.

That's fair. I've heard Chad is an absolute liability around spring break time. He's also called 'wee' ironically, related as he is to Hulk Hogan.

Absolutely incredible that some of our fans are now having a go at BtB.

Already taken in by this guy and giving the MSG the benefit of the doubt in all of this.

Something’s not right. I trust and back BtB 100% on this.

Edited by Hughsie

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

I say it again the decision to roll out the red carpet on Monday was just wrong before everything was concluded.

This is the crux of the matter I think. Yet again it's been proven that the absolute fucking eejits masquerading as the custodians of our club couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. Parading this guy before the due diligence was done was just asking for trouble and the egg on face from this alone will f**k up any semblance of credibility we have left. It's like selling your house and telling all the other buyers to f**k off before the purchaser has concluded missives.

Morons. All of them.

This isn't really based on much but I just don't trust this guy. As with most things in life it all seems way too good to be true and something about it just doesn't add up. We have no debt and i'm concerned about whether his intention is to use the club as leverage against future debts with regards to these business venture ideas. Sure there are no assets currently to strip but if he puts the club into debt, sells off the assets he used the debts to finance and leaves without paying off the debts, which are linked to the club and not him, doesn't that leave us utterly screwed? I'll freely admit I don't really know too much about this stuff and am 100% not itk but this seems like a possibility and I can't see any other reason he'd plough the amounts of money being discussed into Falkirk.

I guess alot of fans like me have sat back pessimistic but stayed muted. Fair fucks if BTB uncover the football equivalent to Fyre Festival but this statement is discredited by mentioning the Sun.

1 minute ago, GeordieBairn said:

Clearly someone at the club leaking it to the sun, Kenny said it wasn’t them. Apologies guys xx

Likely there was no leak at all, just the Sun trying to put a sinister spin on a total non story.